First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had reserved with Campbell Ford. They are a mess and either woefully uninformed or just plain dishonest. Would like to switch to a different dealer but can’t find info on how to do it? Would appreciate link to post or insight.
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Canadians get all the bad luck...

Ay, we were told by other Canadians, that yuse guys aren't permitted to change dealers.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canadians get all the bad luck...

Ay, we were told by other Canadians, that yuse guys aren't permitted to change dealers.
That is definitely the word on the street.

You will have to re reserve with another dealer.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Had reserved with Campbell Ford. They are a mess and either woefully uninformed or just plain dishonest. Would like to switch to a different dealer but can’t find info on how to do it? Would appreciate link to post or insight.
I feel your pain....i an in the same situation and YES one cannot change dealership. Only other recourse is use your second reservation if you haven't made it. In doing that you will be at the bottom of the list........Not sure when the cut off for the 2021 reservation is.
I spoke to Ford.ca in person twice and numeerous emails......all the same.....still a NOPE!

OP
OP

Larrybwcg

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel your pain....i an in the same situation and YES one cannot change dealership. Only other recourse is use your second reservation if you haven't made it. In doing that you will be at the bottom of the list........Not sure when the cut off for the 2021 reservation is.
I spoke to Ford.ca in person twice and numeerous emails......all the same.....still a NOPE!
I’ll be canceling my Bronco. Service and roll out have reminded me why Ford is, and always has been a second rate brand. My time is too valuable and I have too many options to try and deal with Ford.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
This sucks for you guys. Things are remarkably similar with our countries, but there are differences. Do the dealers have a different arrangement? Has anyone tried the US customer service # ? I think it's total bullshit, but I am unfamiliar...

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this true? I haven’t heard anything from my dealer yet here in NL, they better give me a good deal and $$ off for me to choose them

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is this true? I haven’t heard anything from my dealer yet here in NL, they better give me a good deal and $$ off for me to choose them
I am just as frustrated as you, probably even more so. Mine is not even communicating with me anymore. They know they have you by the @#^%$ and they are being being dicks. Only recourse is them knowing that you have an alternative. Use that card as the very last recourse. By law the governed Ontario OMVIC they cannot charge more than advertised price which is the MSRP.
https://www.omvic.on.ca/portal/
Being such a high demand vehicle i am at terms with myself that they will not give any discount. The only thing you can do is be aware of what are legitimate fees (not inflated or course !!!) and FAKE FEES made up dealership. They want to maximize their profits..........period!! YouTube research it.

Be prepared to walk away.............................................?‍♂
Without the ability to change dealerships we as consumers are $%#^&$ and they know it. That's why they treat us like ^%$# See what laws and rights you have in NL

I thought I was past this but I had to jump back in and let you know where you....we....us all stand!
I really want a Bronco but I am not prepared to be a suckered in to get one.

Be prepared to walk away ?‍♂and look at alternatives. I have a jeep, really want a Bronco but it needs to be right. Perhaps another jeep. I'll be another statistic that FORD did not sway over from jeep. And for what reason??? Ford Canada is has screwed us all here in Canada. They should of done what the US has and allow dealership changes. No group consolidations or buying powers. Canada in many ways screws things up royally. OK, that's it for me.

Remember you don't have to service your car where you bought the vehicle.

Ford Bronco Switching dealer canada 1604671223197

Last edited:

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am just as frustrated as you, probably even more so. Mine is not even communicating with me anymore. They know they have you by the @#^%$ and they are being being dicks. Only recourse is them knowing that you have an alternative. Use that card as the very last recourse. By law the governed Ontario OMVIC they cannot charge more than advertised price which is the MSRP.
https://www.omvic.on.ca/portal/
Being such a high demand vehicle i am at terms with myself that they will not give any discount. The only thing you can do is be aware of what are legitimate fees (not inflated or course !!!) and FAKE FEES made up dealership. They want to maximize their profits..........period!! YouTube research it.

Be prepared to walk away.............................................?‍♂
Without the ability to change dealerships we as consumers are $%#^&$ and they know it. That's why they treat us like ^%$# See what laws and rights you have in NL

I thought I was past this but I had to jump back in and let you know where you....we....us all stand!
I really want a Bronco but I am not prepared to be a suckered in to get one.

Be prepared to walk away ?‍♂and look at alternatives. I have a jeep, really want a Bronco but it needs to be right. Perhaps another jeep. I'll be another statistic that FORD did not sway over from jeep. And for what reason??? Ford Canada is has screwed us all here in Canada. They should of done what the US has and allow dealership changes. No group consolidations or buying powers. Canada in many ways screws things up royally. OK, that's it for me.

Remember you don't have to service your car where you bought the vehicle.

Ford Bronco Switching dealer canada 1604671223197
Thanks, I noticed the build and price on Ford.ca is not there and I can’t find it, you know the reason?

Sponsored

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question regarding not being able to switch your dealer...
so we’re stuck with what we got - not ideal since I booked with some other dealer not an official Ford dealership by accident...
can I have it serviced at other dealerships for maintenance and warranty etc.. or will I have to use the dealer I purchased through?

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question regarding not being able to switch your dealer...
so we’re stuck with what we got - not ideal since I booked with some other dealer not an official Ford dealership by accident...
can I have it serviced at other dealerships for maintenance and warranty etc.. or will I have to use the dealer I purchased through?
I you reserved one of the reservation with a non-resisted Bronco dealer i would call Ford Canada and see if they can change it. I wouldn't see why not in you case.

Ford Bronco Switching dealer canada 1606942422029

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why are so many seem feeling that they should know more at this point, why, did ordering move up or something?
We will know what is needed, when it’s needed, many things are still being worked out, patience...and if you don’t agree, cancel your reservation, but please keep it to yourself, you are way too self centred, no one cares, go buy your junk, I mean Jeep...
Cheers,
Sponsored