First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went into my Southern Alberta Dealer today after they called me. According to the sales manager handling Bronco. They are using the same build and price that is up on Ford.ca. They have you sit down with the website, print two copies and sign both and submit that order. Apparently they don’t have a separate ordering system? I booked an appointment for Dec 22nd to give the system a little time to bake.
If I’ve learned anything from this experience it’s that Ford Canada truly doesn’t give a crap about their customers and that their dealership network is not only uninformed but dishonest. They pretend to know what’s going on but in reality they have no clue.
I’ve decided to walk away from the whole process. Ford and every other North American auto maker is second rate at best with customer service to match
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work in a dealership and we don't expect order banks to open till Dec 7 earliest(most likely after mid Dec)

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I sorta figured as much so I'll wait until Dec. 22nd or maybe even the new year to go in to order. I'm hoping that by then the Ford Canada Build and Price will have more of the options/accessories listed. Also, hopefully by then, a copy of the Order Guide (even if its the US version) will be on this forum for me to print out and bring with me.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When we order our broncos, do we put a deposit or have to sign up for financing etc at the time we sign off on the model, trims, packages etc? I’ve only bought used and never from a dealer - so not quite sure what to expect. Mine will likely be late availability, so not dying to put any money down until on it until I can see this thing with my own eyes.. just doesn’t make tons of sense to me, I’d rather keep saving for the down payment in my bank for another 5 months if that’s the case?

also can’t imagine even placing a order at this point with the amount of misinformation on almost literally everything bronco. Super all over the place, and I’ve pretty much been set on what I want from the start. But the build and price and info from Ford on what’s what, has been bogus.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When we order our broncos, do we put a deposit or have to sign up for financing etc at the time we sign off on the model, trims, packages etc? I’ve only bought used and never from a dealer - so not quite sure what to expect. Mine will likely be late availability, so not dying to put any money down until on it until I can see this thing with my own eyes.. just doesn’t make tons of sense to me, I’d rather keep saving for the down payment in my bank for another 5 months if that’s the case?

also can’t imagine even placing a order at this point with the amount of misinformation on almost literally everything bronco. Super all over the place, and I’ve pretty much been set on what I want from the start. But the build and price and info from Ford on what’s what, has been bogus.
It depends on your dealer if you will need to make another deposit when you place your order. Mine will not be requiring an additional deposit and will not be discussing payment and financing until my Bronco is on the lot and I show up to sign the paperwork. We should have a good idea of final price prior to ordering and if you do not have A/Z-Plan, I would get your pricing (MSRP, 1000 below invoice, invoice, etc.) in writing so your dealer doesn't change their mind and charge you ADM.

Sponsored

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went into my Southern Alberta Dealer today after they called me. According to the sales manager handling Bronco. They are using the same build and price that is up on Ford.ca. They have you sit down with the website, print two copies and sign both and submit that order. Apparently they don’t have a separate ordering system? I booked an appointment for Dec 22nd to give the system a little time to bake.
Interesting way of doing the order.i assume you get a copy too.maybe dealers are getting nervous about customers walking away in frustration ,with the lack of info coming from Ford.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It depends on your dealer if you will need to make another deposit when you place your order. Mine will not be requiring an additional deposit and will not be discussing payment and financing until my Bronco is on the lot and I show up to sign the paperwork. We should have a good idea of final price prior to ordering and if you do not have A/Z-Plan, I would get your pricing (MSRP, 1000 below invoice, invoice, etc.) in writing so your dealer doesn't change their mind and charge you ADM.
Not to go too crazy on hijacking this thread, but.. I won’t have Ford A/Z Plan as far as I can tell. Was really hoping we could score some discount since previously we were hired as photographers to shoot a Ford vehicle in Toronto on a road trip style shoot for about a week - and was following up with the agency to see if we could do it for bronco, but no dice just yet. Any discount would be a game changer.. do we think it’s possible to negotiate below MSRP in Canada once this thing hits the pavement? Going to need all the dealer tips and tricks I can get.

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting way of doing the order.i assume you get a copy too.maybe dealers are getting nervous about customers walking away in frustration ,with the lack of info coming from Ford.
Haven’t ordered yet. Told my dealer I’ll hold off for a few weeks to see if Ford Canada site updates more or a more final list of MY21 options/accessories becomes available

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work in a dealership and we don't expect order banks to open till Dec 7 earliest(most likely after mid Dec)
Same here. December 7th.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer (Chilliwack Ford in BC) is taking orders right now so they can send them off to Ford as soon as the order banks open. (Dec. 7 is what everyone is saying)
I went in last week and gave them the $1000 deposit along with my build

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They only ask for $1000 at time of order. You work out finance when you take delivery

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hi all. I’ve never ordered a car before so am new at this. When I do go in to place a bronco order at the dealer would I sign a contract and leave a deposit? Also when it arrives would that be the time to finance? Thanks for any information.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer (Chilliwack Ford in BC) is taking orders right now so they can send them off to Ford as soon as the order banks open. (Dec. 7 is what everyone is saying)
I went in last week and gave them the $1000 deposit along with my build
My dealer has been saying I could do the same thing. I told him I wouldn't commit to anything until the order books are open.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer wants to lock you into to a order/deal before it can even be official ordered. Only the Bronco Sport can be ordered.
Wait until it's official from Ford.ca, There may be some minor changes or even fixes when it does.
Sponsored