Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@DealerInsider i can’t tell from the screen. Is there any type of fleet discount associated with the Bronco? My company has a fleet account with Ford.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@DealerInsider i can’t tell from the screen. Is there any type of fleet discount associated with the Bronco? My company has a fleet account with Ford.
as of today, there is no pricing on the fleet side...Bronco sport right now gives an extra $1000 to fleet...if you own the company, you could order fleet and put it in the company's name...time frame for fleet orders, i have no idea...they don't want these as rental cars or company cars (i.e. sales reps for drug/insurance companies), which are usually the biggest fleet accounts (enterprise/gelco)

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
as of today, there is no pricing on the fleet side...Bronco sport right now gives an extra $1000 to fleet...if you own the company, you could order fleet and put it in the company's name...time frame for fleet orders, i have no idea...they don't want these as rental cars or company cars (i.e. sales reps for drug/insurance companies), which are usually the biggest fleet accounts (enterprise/gelco)
What about government?

We buy Expeditions/F150s/Superdutys normally, but no reason we couldn't switch supervisors to Broncos (if they ever were available)

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ask because my reservation (early 7/13) will 100% be a 21MY. My company is having me shop for the best deal. I am currently traveling 4 hours out of my way to WV for this deal. We usually get all our vehicles with X-plan or fleet discounts. Obviously there is no X-plan but if there is some sort of fleet incentive then I might be able to stay local. Any information would be amazing.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What about government?

We buy Expeditions/F150s/Superdutys normally, but no reason we couldn't switch supervisors to Broncos (if they ever were available)
dm me your email address and I’ll have my govt fleet guy reach out...he specifically deals with municipalities and police vehicles

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ask because my reservation (early 7/13) will 100% be a 21MY. My company is having me shop for the best deal. I am currently traveling 4 hours out of my way to WV for this deal. We usually get all our vehicles with X-plan or fleet discounts. Obviously there is no X-plan but if there is some sort of fleet incentive then I might be able to stay local. Any information would be amazing.
as soon as I see an updated fleet incentive sheet, I’ll let you know...last update was November...if you want to transfer to get 3% under invoice, shoot me a dm

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as soon as I see an updated fleet incentive sheet, I’ll let you know...last update was November...if you want to transfer to get 3% under invoice, shoot me a dm
Appreciate it but I don't think I can wait that long. Also, my company is a civil engineering contractor. Our cars get DIRTY. Hence the name. As opposed to many, this not only will be a fun vehicle for me but a necessity from a work standpoint.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That screen just gave me PTSD from when I was a claims adjuster for Progressive auto.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I remember those days, and the switch to a windows-based claims system. Ugh. Now I'm going to be stressed about making my four-hour inspection time.