Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Confirmed anyplace?
Right c'heah: Ford FAQ

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?

Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.

When will customers be able to finalize their reservations?

Reservations open on July 13. The selected dealer will reach out to customers to complete the configuration and place the order, expected to be July for Bronco Sport and December for Bronco.
Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it has been discussed in great length about the timeframe we have to switch dealers. I was curious about this as b&p will be out soon and if needed I did not want to have to cram to figure out what to do. I called Ford marketing to find out. They informed me orders will take place mid December to January. Ford extended the dealer switch (which you can do once) to January 31, 2021.
I just called and confirmed the January 31 2021 date is the new cutnoff for switching dealers. They're emailing me that in writing within the next 48 hours. It appears they dont have that in writing anywhere else at this time but were very willing to send me an email detailing that along with confirming my reservation.

OP
OP

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called and confirmed the January 31 2021 date is the new cutnoff for switching dealers. They're emailing me that in writing within the next 48 hours. It appears they dont have that in writing anywhere else at this time but were very willing to send me an email detailing that along with confirming my reservation.
Good deal. I am someone who orders their vehicles when wanted/needed and is in control of the process. This reservation system is new to me. I prefer ordering on my terms but when you want the latest and greatest you have to play ball.

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if that will make a big difference. Obviously those folks who are weighing local vs. travel for price considerations it will help. But for the other folks who are fairly solid on their choices - would it be enough "time" for other currently unwilling dealers to "rethink"? I doubt it. But it is nice to hear though.
I think it will help. I bet anything dealers with shrinkage will begin to wonder how many Broncos they might deliver. I welcome the time extention.

I was just 11:15 PST told December 31 as deadline by Customer Service. Based on the knowledge of the person I spoke with I give it Zero confidence level. January 31 is listed by most and probably the case. Regardless, good for Wester Union to find a good dealer.

Western US buyers group

We're still searching.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The best thing I see about a delay in the ability to switch is telling the dealer to kiss off if you go in sometime in December to finalize the deal and he tries the old bait-N-switch on you. I now have 4 dealers within 100 miles that has promised no ADM or add-ons & A/Z,X,D plan acceptance, so switching is just a phone call away.
Sponsored