Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just notified by my dealer today that after weeks of a "glitch" in Fords order system that he would like for me to check my reservation to make sure everything is the way I want it so they can submit....... Only Issue is I have not been contacted by ANYONE about adding anything to car let alone pick the color of the car.

This is the most recent email: " We are going though the order that your reservation was received....... I spoke with the GM and we will contact you either by phone or email, in which we will confirm your base reservation, and then add-ons and packages. We currently have over 280 reservations we are going through."

This doesnt sound right to me based off what I have been reading, any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. Is your deal in place? MSRP, Invoice, $1000 under invoice, 3% under Invoice MSRP with $5000 added dealer mark up?
2. Is it local? can you sit down at the dealer and do the order?
3. Did they ask you to send them a copy of your build?

OP
OP
PistolPete

PistolPete

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. Is your deal in place? MSRP, Invoice, $1000 under invoice, 3% under Invoice MSRP with $5000 added dealer mark up?
2. Is it local? can you sit down at the dealer and do the order?
3. Did they ask you to send them a copy of your build?
1) I have been told that they are sticking with MSRP, no other adjustments so far
2) It is local, however I have asked to come in and they said everything will be taken care of over the phone and email. (Located in CA so im not sure if this is COVID related)
3) I have offered to send my build in, I have been told to hold off until I am contacted by the sales manager or the GM.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1000 under invoice ( total savings about 4500 under MSRP) . Not local. I sent a copy of my build, they called and we went over everything and then they sent a sales agreement with the price spelled out. I signed and sent it back. Easiest new car I ever bought.

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It seems that each person is having a slightly different experience.

For me, I got a call from my local dealer. They setup a time for me to come by with my B&P printout along with an additional deposit ($900 added to my $100 reservation). They had me sign the printout I brought and then I was on my way. A few days later the dealer emailed me with an official order sheet showing everything they put in the system for the order.

My dealer had no clue on available accessories, and to be honest didn't know much at all about the vehicle. I'm guessing it's just because Ford isn't giving them much info.

When I sat down to go over the deal with them the first thing he said was "this will be MSRP". There wasn't any shot at any negotiations.
Sponsored