First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer submitted order without my reservation as it still shows “ready to place order” I do have a vin and build date apparently. Is there an issue? Why would they not use my reservation, should I do anything? I find it just kind of annoying, but also fear I will be pushed back if I technically don’t have a res.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you should be fine, they probably just missed linking it. You miss out on price protection and between 20K and 220K Ford points (depending on if you had the Mod top pre 3/20/21 as well, but that is water under the bridge.)

edit; dealer may get away with not having to name match it as well.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But now you may be eligible for the BRAPTOR

OP
OP

ATact55

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
you should be fine, they probably just missed linking it. You miss out on price protection and between 20K and 220K Ford points (depending on if you had the Mod top pre 3/20/21 as well, but that is water under the bridge.)
Do I miss out on ford points by not having a res now? I wasn’t until august res anyway, and no mod too

OP
OP

ATact55

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base

edit; dealer may get away with not having to name match it as well.
Hmm meaning they can add adm even though they verbally said they will sell at msrp?

Sponsored

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a similar situation, ... Was your reservation cancelled?

If it was not cancelled you should call Ford and get the reservation number added to your new order.

If it has been cancelled you are at the back of the line with me!! I have (had) a reservation on 7 27 20... and a 2021 order. When that order was cancelled the system also cancelled the reservation and according to everyone a Ford that I have talked to a cancelled reservation can't be reinstated. I follow up weekly but nothing is changing.

I hope your not in the same bucket as I am

If anyone has found a way to reinstate a cancelled reservation number please let me know.

OP
OP

ATact55

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a similar situation, ... Was your reservation cancelled?

If it was not cancelled you should call Ford and get the reservation number added to your new order.

If it has been cancelled you are at the back of the line with me!! I have (had) a reservation on 7 27 20... and a 2021 order. When that order was cancelled the system also cancelled the reservation and according to everyone a Ford that I have talked to a cancelled reservation can't be reinstated. I follow up weekly but nothing is changing.

I hope your not in the same bucket as I am

If anyone has found a way to reinstate a cancelled reservation number please let me know.
Yeah ford said they can’t add the res to my order but the new order already has a vin and build week(base, hard top,2.3 auto) Ford CS said the dealer might be able to add it. But they had no idea. I’m just wondering why the dealer wouldn’t use my res. Seems sketchy. So I’m curious. So do I just order another one with my res?

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah ford said they can’t add the res to my order but the new order already has a vin and build week(base, hard top,2.3 auto) Ford CS said the dealer might be able to add it. But they had no idea. I’m just wondering why the dealer wouldn’t use my res. Seems sketchy. So I’m curious. So do I just order another one with my res?
This is a back door into Ford. Go here and include your reservation number at the end. If it shows cancelled move on with your new order. If it is still active see if your dealer can add it to your order you may get the Ford price protections. I would be interested if it has someone else name on it,.... .
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId="your res#"

OP
OP

ATact55

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a back door into Ford. Go here and include your reservation number at the end. If it shows cancelled move on with your new order. If it is still active see if your dealer can add it to your order you may get the Ford price protections. I would be interested if it has someone else name on it,.... .
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId="your res#"
I did thatz just says “you’re ready to order your new cord bronco”
So the dealer just created a new order and didn’t utilize my reservation at all. Even though I literally gave him my reservation number not to mention it’s the dealer listed on my reservation
Sponsored