Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mistakes happen but that sounds like incompetence. The dealer should have put the order in even if you had one of the late availability items. The dealer can't predict with certainty which ones will get built until Ford chooses it for production. We know that parts availability will play a huge part at least with the MY21s and likely early MY22s. Im so glad I ordered from Granger.
Sponsored

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a load of horse shit. I would have been super pissed. Sorry to hear this.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering I have no filter for what comes out of my mouth. That dealer would have gotten a ear full from me. Not to mention the bad reviews I would leave them everywhere I could and report them to the BBB. They probably wanted as many as the reservation they had to convert to orders so it didn't hurt their allocations. So since they didn't have your res as a order; they probably just canceled it to improve their allocation numbers. Hope it all works out

Sponsored

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bullshit like this is exactly why I ordered from Granger. I don’t want to watch over my reservation/order to make sure it’s not being screwed with.

Last edited:

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE: heard from my salesman who stated that I am right in that my reservation was cancelled in error and they and the Ford rep is working with the Bronco team to get it reinstated. Back to being a happy camper :) I will do a better job at monitoring the process.
Sounds like you handled it well, used persausive and polite logic and the world of Ford did better than they have done lately, when in general they have handled the Bronco rollout poorly, Glad for you

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Reservation: 7/14/2020 Ordered: 1/19/2021 Badlands, 2.7L Auto, 4Dr. I noticed I wasn't getting any emails from Ford regarding Tops, etc. Logged onto Ford.com and my reservation was cancelled. Called the dealer who said I didn't qualify for 21 so they cancelled and placed a 22 order. As my blood pressure started to rise, I explained how important the Reservation date/time stamp is. Next call was to Ford. Talked to a super nice Rep who confirmed that indeed, my reservation was cancelled. I explained to her that, regarding the Bronco, CANCEL is not in my vocabulary. I had nothing else in the system. She is elevating to Regional Manager and is assuring me they can get it worked out and my original time stamp reinstated. I know it's just a truck but my heart hit the floor on this one. After waiting soooooo long.
Went to the dealer yesterday to see if they had any Hot pepper red vehicles on the lot. Figured we were being kicked into 2022 on our 07/13/20 reservation so need to decide on another color because our rapid red has been canceled. They said they couldn't make any changes right now but Ford will probably provide a method at some later date. They did pull up our order and print out a copy for us as we left. I Woke up this morning and logged into my Ford account only to find our order and reservation had been canceled that same day, probably about 20 minutes after we left the dealer. Called the dealer today and they said they did not do it, and I know we didn't do it, so who canceled our order?? Spent a good bit of time on the phone with ford today. They said this has happened before but she didnt know how it was resolved. I'm suppose to call the Ford people back next Tuesday and maybe it will get straightened out then. Fingers crossed! MEANWHILE Keep a check on your orders folks, something weird is going on here???

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wish you the best of luck. My issue was never resolved contrary to several assurances from Ford rep. I was crushed as I've been waiting for the new Bronco since the first rumor days. I gave up. Since they considered me canceled, I stopped receiving updates from Ford and no invite to OffRoadeo...or anything. To say it took the wind out of my sails is an understatement. I've since purchased a different vehicle and will just find a used Jeep to play offroad with. I do get a little jealous seeing folks with their new Broncos lol.
You Sir are handling it much much better that I would, or will! Guaranteed!

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish you the best of luck. My issue was never resolved contrary to several assurances from Ford rep. I was crushed as I've been waiting for the new Bronco since the first rumor days. I gave up. Since they considered me canceled, I stopped receiving updates from Ford and no invite to OffRoadeo...or anything. To say it took the wind out of my sails is an understatement. I've since purchased a different vehicle and will just find a used Jeep to play offroad with. I do get a little jealous seeing folks with their new Broncos lol.
Dang man I’m so sorry to hear that!!

Sponsored

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're a bigger man than me, I couldn't let that shit go.

Enjoy your Jeep.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Follow up to my follow-up. Today I received an email my 2021 Badlands is scheduled for production Dec 2021. After weeks of being told it was cancelled. Wow. What a surprise. Would make a nice Christmas present to me. Lol. We'll see.

Ford Bronco Dealer cancelled my reservation without my knowledge 1618455518692
Let's hope its yours and there is no dealer BS! Have you contacted the dealer to confirm?

LarryS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same thing happened to me except dealer maintains they did not do it. Ford says cancelation came from within the dealer's system. Day one reservation cancled and so far a whole lot of talk but no action. I Have been assigned two separate case numbers and is suppose to be elevated to someone named Shelby? Sure hope this gets fixed as I have sold a boat and a classic car to have the money on hand to buy this thing.
Sponsored