Sponsored

Dealer in Las Vegas Friendly Ford just cancelled my reservation without my notice

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Honda Accord Sport 2.0, Lexus sc430
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Need HELP. My July 2020 reservation #10223723 thru Friendly Ford Las Vega, NV was cancelled without my notice apparently by the dealer. I just received an email from Friendly Ford and minutes later another email from Ford asking about reasons for cancellation however. I never cancelled the order. Any information helpful.
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

talk to the dealer? Nothing anyone here could do to help, hopefully just a mistake that can be fixed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you call them and ask?
Yes I called Friendly Ford here in Las Vegas. Mario the salesperson tried to tell me I somehow cancelled my order? Thatā€™s impossible I NEVER contacted Ford.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you respond to the Ford email advising them that you didn't cancel as well? Keep the emails you received, and send so you have a paper trail.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oopsie daisy!
thanks for the support, no Iā€™m not happy with Friendly Ford here in Las Vegas. I reserved a BLACK DIAMOND way back in July 2020 on the second day of making reservation. My sales person who informed me by email on February 28, that my reservation was cancelled, was Alberto Meraz. Honestly I had very little communication with Alberto Meraz, everything was by email, so upon receiving the email, I called to contact the general sales manager at Friendly Ford, Neil Helfrich and left a message but never received any call/text/email back. I contacted Ford directly twice since this happened and they insisted no one but the customer can cancel a reservation. However my reservation# 10223723 does not exist any more on MY ACCOUNT at Ford. So I didnā€™t cancel it, how did my reservation since July 2020 get cancelled at Friendly Ford, Las Vegas Nevada Alberto Meraz. I appreciate any/all feedback here. Thanks

OP
OP
1guzeman

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model