Sponsored

Submitted my $500 down payment to dealer to order next week.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, I'm reserved with one of them but thought the great white north was concerned about dealers working with them, sounds like he found one who did! Good deal!
Then why so doubtful that you would see a deal like that down here?

???
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doesn't ordering start on 1-19-21?

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3k off the price? Wow!
Where in the Lowcountry do you live and who did you go with? I personally went with Stephens. I would of liked to have gone with someone in SC but they aren't budging. Maybe once the orders start coming in and we actually see what invoice cost is they might be willing to match but probably not much more than that.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Doesn't ordering start on 1-19-21?
Yes and there's no reason to rush your order either. Still many unknowns. You could wait till March to place your order and still have it delivered at the same time vs. a day 1 order.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love for you to be the first person to get your new truck. Come on down and take me for a spin.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Where in the Lowcountry do you live and who did you go with? I personally went with Stephens. I would of liked to have gone with someone in SC but they aren't budging. Maybe once the orders start coming in and we actually see what invoice cost is they might be willing to match but probably not much more than that.
I'm outside of Beaufort but I went with Granger. I've considered switching to Stephens, they're a day's drive away and Granger is a 2 day trip back here. I might call OC Welch back and see if they'll actually negotiate now, if they could offer an invoice or X-plan type deal I'd probably break even with flight/travel costs from a Granger deal, If they do anything below MSRP I'll let you know.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Then why so doubtful that you would see a deal like that down here?

???
Down here meaning US? OP was Canada and I stated my reason. Here in the US we do have a few dealers that were offering good deals and that's who I went with but general consensus was not widespread that dealers were knocking 3k off, if anything the talk was ADM or at best MSRP.

Do you not agree?

WillisCā€™onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone have any more info? I called my dealer today for some info, hereā€™s what i was told:

Ford will send a link when orders can be converted, thatā€™s how we build. I asked if we meet before that or receive a phone call and that seemed to confuse my dealer so I called another local dealer to confirm and got the same info. Dealer 2 also told me Ford is telling them they canā€™t sell at or below invoice. Hmmm

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer called asked me to drop in to submit my build to order next week, they wanted a $1000 down payment first but I talked them into $500, I went with badlands in shadow black 4 door, v6 automatic, mic top, lux package, with 33ā€ tires with the second beed lock wheel option with tow package, They are going to look into ordering me the roof rack separate as it wouldnā€™t attach to my build on the badlands, they told me they will go half on the cost of the roof rack and $3000 off price once delivered, They told me delivery is June or July, Iā€™m a july 17 reservation here in Canada.
Curious why you're getting in your order this early...As long as it's in before March deadline, it shouldn't make any difference...unless you want to be done with the rollercoaster of decision making?

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious why you're getting in your order this early...As long as it's in before March deadline, it shouldn't make any difference...unless you want to be done with the rollercoaster of decision making?
I have my build picked out and Iā€™m ready to order, I want a bronco not need a bronco, I know all the parts that I want in a bronco , when the other accessories becomes available to order, Iā€™ll just add it then, Iā€™m in no rush for a new vehicle, and I can wait for what I want, it feels good to have my down payment submitted, Why wouldnā€™t I submit my order?

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer called asked me to drop in to submit my build to order next week, they wanted a $1000 down payment first but I talked them into $500, I went with badlands in shadow black 4 door, v6 automatic, mic top, lux package, with 33ā€ tires with the second beed lock wheel option with tow package, They are going to look into ordering me the roof rack separate as it wouldnā€™t attach to my build on the badlands, they told me they will go half on the cost of the roof rack and $3000 off price once delivered, They told me delivery is June or July, Iā€™m a july 17 reservation here in Canada.
Is the deposit refundable?

OP
OP
Thomas1984

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the deposit refundable?
The deposit is to put in the order for the bronco, it will be refunded or put towards the truck when it arrives. If I donā€™t want the vehicle when it arrives it is not refundable

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The deposit is to put in the order for the bronco, it will be refunded or put towards the truck when it arrives. If I donā€™t want the vehicle when it arrives it is not refundable
Ford Bronco Submitted my $500 down payment to dealer to order next week. 42B18BFA-B23C-494D-8FAF-46E11054371A