Sponsored

Dear FORD, Black Leather Wildtrack please!

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So... since those of us that did not get our 2021 Broncos produced have to re-order, can Ford PLEASE do a black leather interior in the Wildtrack for MY22? I ordered a Badlands in Feb simply because I'm not a fan of the two tone tanish arrangement. Now, with the FE being the only other one in the line up with a black leather option, and now being out of the line up, it seems logical going forward to move that black interior option to the Wildtrack. Otherwise, those of us who don't like two tones/tans (and I know there are many) will be forced to only get the Badlands to have a black leather interior. PLease! Make this an option for us! Do us a solid here, and, I'll sweeten the deal..... will trade a limited edition Bronco drawing, sticker, AND a nifty travel hammock!
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tan MGV will do as well, give a KO2 option over the hybrid mud tires for those of us who have winter conditions and you would have a winner! No extra armor weight, bumper weight, SBD complexity, be just right for those of us who will never seriously rock crawl