Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone care to translate this for me from the dealer system? I have heard it is expected to transition to "built" during those dates. I have also heard it is expected to be delivered in those dates(march 23-29)...
Ford Bronco Ford Translation please? image001 (1)

For context, I still show "in production" on the tracker and even since 1/31 have gone from "microchip hold" to "parts hold" to no holdup mentioned with an edd of 5/29... this is the latest dealer status.
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they fixed whatever the holdup was and have a target delivery date at the end of the month. Is this set in stone? No. Is it a better omen than "chip hold" with no ETA? Yes.

Vehicle Visibility is supposed to be the most accurate, timely info on an order but due to everything going on, is subject to change. If you blow by the ETA by so many days/weeks it will go into an update status where someone does a trace on what and why. Haven't seen those since the MIC top hold was cleared out but again, isn't set in stone.

OP
OP
Kameronatm

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they fixed whatever the holdup was and have a target delivery date at the end of the month. Is this set in stone? No. Is it a better omen than "chip hold" with no ETA? Yes.

Vehicle Visibility is supposed to be the most accurate, timely info on an order but due to everything going on, is subject to change. If you blow by the ETA by so many days/weeks it will go into an update status where someone does a trace on what and why. Haven't seen those since the MIC top hold was cleared out but again, isn't set in stone.
The Ford chat just told me that the EDD is showing 5/29. Are there 2 different systems or do you think it just went BACK to the original "90 day" delayed EDD?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VV has been off on about 90% of our bronco orders so if they are telling you May, their information is probably more accurate. Unless a dealer has a good contact inside to get this info. we are essentially in the dark like everyone else.
Sponsored