Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't mean a poster or hammock or anything. Give us what we want, information.

I know looking on the eldritch horror that is the allocation formula is to invite madness, but surely you have some damned soul that has gazed upon it and can pass on his unhinged rambling.

Send us an email with an estimated build quarter. Though we all know a penguin's ill timed flatulence can unravel the threads of fate, pass on your strongest augury.

No, too terrible the risk sharing that much information. Instead, at lease give those poor wretches who have no hopes of deliverance for countless seasons news of their plight. No, never that. Best to let hope die slowly.

Or I don't know, HOW ABOUT AT LEAST LET US SEE OUR CURRENT PLACE IN THE RESERVATION LINE, HOW MANY ALLOCATIONS OUR DEALER HAS AND WHERE WE ARE IN THOSE ALLOCATIONS WHEN WE CHECK OUR RESERVATION STATUS ONLINE.

You've been practicing JIT Lean manufacturing for decades. I think this is possible. Hell, my local librarian who uses a jitterbug can tell my son how many people are in front of him for the next Captain Underpants.

Yes, I know reservation times aren't what they used to be but if I can see the line in front of me going down a little, it will at lease give me some hope. If I can see my dealers allocations and where I am in it, I can make plans.

Since I placed my reservation, ~20% of us replaced a vehicle. Others are trying to decide other major financial decisions.

Please, give us something.
AMEN, AMEN,AMEN!!!
Sponsored