Sponsored

How does Ford let something like this happen!?!?!?!

TheBaadestMeinhoff

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went into production the exact same day you did (was 276/1848 in the rotation) and am still waiting as well. All I can say is that yeah, it sucks. And no, Ford doesn't care at all. And honestly, why should they? We are still wanting our vehicles, and if we did back out, someone else would pay even more than we would.
Sponsored

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all. Drink!

brucehawk14

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek/ 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Below is just one example of the many others that I have found... How does Ford let something like this happen!?!?!?!

I've found tons of post of individuals who had the exact same or very similar builds as mine who had February/March build weeks that already have their Broncos (Congrats... no shade on the lucky ones) before the many of us who had January build weeks... there is no rhyme or reason?!?!?!

I'm certain nobody here really knows the answer (unless Ford is looking at these forums) but I'm curious and more that just a little frustrated

Cheers my fellow Bronco6Gers

Bad Ford 001.png
Lucky you, I've been waiting on my Black Diamond order since Nov 1

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Below is just one example of the many others that I have found... How does Ford let something like this happen!?!?!?!

I've found tons of post of individuals who had the exact same or very similar builds as mine who had February/March build weeks that already have their Broncos (Congrats... no shade on the lucky ones) before the many of us who had January build weeks... there is no rhyme or reason?!?!?!

I'm certain nobody here really knows the answer (unless Ford is looking at these forums) but I'm curious and more that just a little frustrated

Cheers my fellow Bronco6Gers

Bad Ford 001.png
No, what OP is wondering is why Ford isn't moving vehicles from Ice Mountain before shipping vehicles built afterward. I think you're suffering from PTSD because you're framing everything through the allocation issues mentioned in other subs...but not here. I'm trying to be nice as you're complaining about something that isn't the point of OP's post. Ignore if you want, I guess.
I have posted the original post above, perhaps you have confused another post with it. There is zero mention of ice mountain, He is not on ice mountain. You are projecting your assumptions based on your experiences on others. It is a common human failure. No shame on you. Just might want to read more closely next time.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have posted the original post above, perhaps you have confused another post with it. There is zero mention of ice mountain, He is not on ice mountain. You are projecting your assumptions based on your experiences on others. It is a common human failure. No shame on you. Just might want to read more closely next time.
His was a January build. He had a build week. He had a blend day (!!!! meaning it's NOTHING to do with allocations). He's talking about his vehicle not being finished. Why's it not finished? Because it's stuck on Ice Mountain waiting on a chip.

This is why I had to delete social media. People being confidently wrong makes me hate humanity. You should research Dunning-Kruger. You might find it fascinating.

Sponsored

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really sucks. I also ordered from the same dealer. Hopefully things smooth out for you.

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer / 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry Bronco-saurs but that's way off...

From the jump Ford stated that your place in line was based on your reservation not which dealership and actually my dealer was assigned by Ford based on my address (I assume)... yes anyone could have changed the dealership based on preference but that should have nothing to do with your reservation spot... again as stated by Ford themselves
Except the reservation system is hand in hand with the dealership system. Which again, dealerships with more allocations tend to be able to put priority in orders first. And your dealership could have been placed at any Ford dealership as others have in order to get priority on their builds.

OP
OP
PapaMaxis

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Except the reservation system is hand in hand with the dealership system. Which again, dealerships with more allocations tend to be able to put priority in orders first. And your dealership could have been placed at any Ford dealership as others have in order to get priority on their builds.
Well there's one thing for sure... Ford is pulling some dicknanigans on their customers

Ford Bronco How does Ford let something like this happen!?!?!?! BnnyAtuIcAAUUq1

Thanks again @Bronco-saurs for your perspective...

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks bro... I agree that they are likely doing what is easier and most profitable but it doesn't make it right or even a good business practice. Trust me I am not being naive here

BUT, as many of the my fellow Ice Mountain captives can attest, Ford as done practically NOTHING to communicate, empathize or alleviate our concerns over our situation... that definitely if NOT a good business practice

Thanks again
I hear ya - it ain't right. You're dead on about the communications. You'd think they'd have a little insight into how customers are going to perceive the whole reservation/order/allocation/delivery process and the expectation and disappointment(to put it mildly) when they tell you your order is 'built' but can't be delivered because it's not really built. Pro Tip: Hey Ford, don't send an email saying your Bronco is built until it is ready to be delivered to the dealer.

Again, best of luck, hope you get off the mountain soon.

Sponsored
OP
OP
PapaMaxis

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I just discovered (bad on me for not looking sooner) that @Ford Motor Company has an official profile and does in fact view, follow and reply to threads...

Its safe to presume that their lack of comment to this thread is a sort of 'pleading the fifth' kind of thing and perhaps that's the safe thing to do BUT what of instead @Ford Motor Company decided to take this opportunity to build good will, provide reassurances, let their customers know that their productive comments are being heard, etc, etc, etc.

p.s. Likely (although maybe a little tinfoilish) some of the Ford apologist in this thread are in fact @Ford Motor Company

Happy Friday... 6Grs and my fellow 6G wannabes ; )

BroncoForU

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I just discovered (bad on me for not looking sooner) that @Ford Motor Company has an official profile and does in fact view, follow and reply to threads...

Its safe to presume that their lack of comment to this thread is a sort of 'pleading the fifth' kind of thing and perhaps that's the safe thing to do BUT what of instead @Ford Motor Company decided to take this opportunity to build good will, provide reassurances, let their customers know that their productive comments are being heard, etc, etc, etc.

p.s. Likely (although maybe a little tinfoilish) some of the Ford apologist in this thread are in fact @Ford Motor Company

Happy Friday... 6Grs and my fellow 6G wannabes ; )
Whatever you do don't talk about algorithms.....know someone who got banded with the conspiracies and all posts removed.

jleafgre

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Generally related to 2 issues. Chip shortage or transportation issues. My brother-in-law ordered a Jeep 4xe, been built since February but they can't get it to him due to transportation constraints. They also ordered a Ford Expedition in October, Ford wouldn't even place the order for them until early March due to chip shortage. Similar issues the Bronco is seeing.

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer / 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well there's one thing for sure... Ford is pulling some dicknanigans on their customers

Ford Bronco How does Ford let something like this happen!?!?!?! 60071cc0e8194a2643833b49_High-West-Double-Rye-2021-01a

Thanks again @Bronco-saurs for your perspective...
All I can say is hang in there. It's worth it, love mine
Sponsored