Sponsored

How does Ford not know the answer to this?

Robert19

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called Ford Marketing to check on the status of my order. I was supposedly built on 3/8/2023 but my tracker still shows "In Production". My order status according to the dealer is "Produced for Release". My modules are populated, I have a tear tag, I was even able to begin activating my vehicle on the FordPass app (Pending completion once I actually press the start button whenever I receive my order).

My original estimated delivery timeframe was 3/16/23-3/22/23 but since that has passed my delivery status has changed to "Pending Status Update". So I asked the Ford Marketing team "Who is in charge of managing these orders and when do you think that status will get updated" and the response was "That is a great question. No one has ever asked me that before. I don't know". How does Ford not know who actually updates their system? I would assume there is a team of individuals that manage the logistics of orders moving from In Production - shipped but if there's not then that is a big red flag for why we are experiencing delays with seemingly no rhyme or reason
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's a 175,000 employee company, lots of moving parts. I wouldn't expect anyone on the marketing team to know anything in regards to production.

But to answer your question it's MAP—Michigan Assembly Plant. They are in charge of the vehicle until it is released for shipment or sent to the mod line. Once it is released, it's in charge of a bunch of different shipping/logistics companies Ford contracts with.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you expect too much from the 800 line. They only see what's in their computer. They are not going to forward your call to someone on the line:cautious:

And no, you are not the first person to ask that

Expect it by June(which apparently means by the end of June to Ford) and then be happy when/ if it arrives early

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I call bs. Sorry. They know more, but are not permitted to tell. It's been obvious along the way and we need to stop giving them space on this. They flat black out information, and no one knows why.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why aren't people pressing their dealer? That's who should be calling ford for you.

Ford corporate isn't set up for direct to consumer(yet)

Call your salesman, their job description is to serve you. Ford is just the manufacturer

I never called Ford once. And i still got a bronco. Only time I contacted them was to set up reservation on the website which directs you to a dealer.

People need to stop spending money at shitty dealerships
Sponsored

Last edited: