Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I meant to say that I was not very clear
Having to clarify your own clarification is never a good sign. If that doesn't tell you to slow down, think about what you're typing, and take the time to use decent sentence structure and punctuation then I don't know what will.

BTW when did you reserve?

JulesQ

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are a day 2 reservation holder- and still waiting. Not sure how people that ordered a year after us are getting their builds ā˜¹

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So, this really makes me mad that Ford cannot or will not explain how this is happening. This bronco was ordered in October of 2021 and was built in January and has already been delivered. With plenty of add ons that supposedly have constraints, but they still havenā€™t delivered all the 2021ā€™s. Also why is it that you can go to the dealership and order parts that supposedly have supply constraints on them such as the towing hitch and get them in a week. And when you call Ford customer service and speak to the Bronco marketing department they just tell you they donā€™t know why your bronco has been in production since December 16, but they say it is not on hold for anything. And they just keep changing the delivery date and then when you ask questions they just end the phone call by hanging up on you. This is getting to be a very frustrating.

Ford Bronco Can someone explain how this happens? Bronco

It not like as soon as the soon as parts come in Ford just runs out to and put them in. The production line gets priority and keeps moving and Ford eventual gets to those Broncos that are sitting off to the side waiting on parts.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Whatever is the issue is to benefit you. Imagine ford delivered your bronco with a defect or missing parts? How piss would you be then?

if you are so frustrated then walk away from your order ā€¦. But you know you canā€™t so grab a beer and relax

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is not readily available as it is contained in what is considered "confidential" information. The Oct 2021 is actually an Oct 08, 2021 order date and would be a reorder to make it a '22 since the '21 order was not completed and the order "balanced out."
I looked it up as a courtesy gesture, as there are assumptions that what was seen in this instance was not handled correctly. From my check this was an early reservation and the fact that it was delivered with constraints, you should understand that eventually those that hold on and do not drop add-ons will get it built. I too have many of the constraints on my order and expect it to be built "sooner" now than later. There is too much misinformation out there that as in this instance does not help. Many of us have been waiting, are frustrated, and in some cases jump to conclusions when one cannot get the answer they deserve to get. So, hope this helps a bit....
Hopefully the reservation holder does not give this up as they were there at the get-go, and it has a lot of goodies.
You are right on there. Maybe the order holder just hasnā€™t arrived to take delivery.

As far as the order itā€™s also the dealers responsibility to be able to provide that information. Once built they get information on shipping status. Itā€™s part of the responsibility of the dealer to provide information. That is what they are setup to do.

Excerpt from franchise agreementā€¦

Because it is the dealer who deals directly with, and develops the sale of
COMPANY PRODUCTS to the consuming public, the Company substantially relies on
its dealers to provide successful sales and merchandising programs, competent
service operations and effective owner relations programs.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Dude. People are paying more than that just in markuos

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we make a totally separate forum for these types of threads? There are literally 10,000s of us that have early July reservations and no Bronco. We donā€™t need any more ā€˜why donā€™t I have my Bronco and so and so doesā€™ threads.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can we make a totally separate forum for these types of threads? There are literally 10,000s of us that have early July reservations and no Bronco. We donā€™t need any more ā€˜why donā€™t I have my Bronco and so and so doesā€™ threads.
šŸ’Æ on that. It seems every other thread heads down the same rabbit hole

OP
OP
Peaches

Peaches

Heritage
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It is not readily available as it is contained in what is considered "confidential" information. The Oct 2021 is actually an Oct 08, 2021 order date and would be a reorder to make it a '22 since the '21 order was not completed and the order "balanced out."
I looked it up as a courtesy gesture, as there are assumptions that what was seen in this instance was not handled correctly. From my check this was an early reservation and the fact that it was delivered with constraints, you should understand that eventually those that hold on and do not drop add-ons will get it built. I too have many of the constraints on my order and expect it to be built "sooner" now than later. There is too much misinformation out there that as in this instance does not help. Many of us have been waiting, are frustrated, and in some cases jump to conclusions when one cannot get the answer they deserve to get. So, hope this helps a bit....
Hopefully the reservation holder does not give this up as they were there at the get-go, and it has a lot of goodies.
Well , thank you for looking that up. You seem to have more access and knowledge than I do. Do you happen to know what it means when you track the vin through United Road and it has an inactive status, because I get different answers about this. United Road tells me that it means that it has been taken off the train and is waiting for the green light from Ford to be put on a semi to go to the dealership, but when I talk to Ford customer service they say it is still in Michigan? Just curious if you know?

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, this really makes me mad that Ford cannot or will not explain how this is happening. This bronco was ordered in October of 2021 and was built in January and has already been delivered. With plenty of add ons that supposedly have constraints, but they still havenā€™t delivered all the 2021ā€™s. Also why is it that you can go to the dealership and order parts that supposedly have supply constraints on them such as the towing hitch and get them in a week. And when you call Ford customer service and speak to the Bronco marketing department they just tell you they donā€™t know why your bronco has been in production since December 16, but they say it is not on hold for anything. And they just keep changing the delivery date and then when you ask questions they just end the phone call by hanging up on you. This is getting to be a very frustrating.

This is the first time we are hearing of this. Everyone that ordered a Bronco took delivery two weeks later.

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Many of us who made a reservation in July of 2020 are simply longing to get a window sticker, you should be grateful to have only these little frustrations at this point in your Bronco journey. Not bagging on you, I do understand and I will say congratulations for an Oct. 2021 order date and already staring down your Bronco . . . but sitting here after nearly 20 months without the slightest indication of a build date I can tell you that frustrations are much higher for many of us. Good luck all the same . . .

PREACH!
Sponsored