First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So, this really makes me mad that Ford cannot or will not explain how this is happening. This bronco was ordered in October of 2021 and was built in January and has already been delivered. With plenty of add ons that supposedly have constraints, but they still haven’t delivered all the 2021’s. Also why is it that you can go to the dealership and order parts that supposedly have supply constraints on them such as the towing hitch and get them in a week. And when you call Ford customer service and speak to the Bronco marketing department they just tell you they don’t know why your bronco has been in production since December 16, but they say it is not on hold for anything. And they just keep changing the delivery date and then when you ask questions they just end the phone call by hanging up on you. This is getting to be a very frustrating.

Ford Bronco Can someone explain how this happens? F68ED60E-6677-43B8-A64B-36DBF881F213
Ford Bronco Can someone explain how this happens? F68ED60E-6677-43B8-A64B-36DBF881F213

Ford Bronco Can someone explain how this happens? F48DFB77-7E89-497F-ABCD-BC27B18588E1
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many of us who made a reservation in July of 2020 are simply longing to get a window sticker, you should be grateful to have only these little frustrations at this point in your Bronco journey. Not bagging on you, I do understand and I will say congratulations for an Oct. 2021 order date and already staring down your Bronco . . . but sitting here after nearly 20 months without the slightest indication of a build date I can tell you that frustrations are much higher for many of us. Good luck all the same . . .

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know your wait sucks, but many have waited more than twice what you have. Imagine their frustration.

Ylekiot

Black Diamond
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LX570, Lexus GX470, Land Rover, 21'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The constraint is not the part, the constraint is the body shop after the assembly line that add pain protection film and other things like the hitch I believe.. This is the area that is back logged due to accessory demand. This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

OP
OP
Peaches

Peaches

Heritage
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Many of us who made a reservation in July of 2020 are simply longing to get a window sticker, you should be grateful to have only these little frustrations at this point in your Bronco journey. Not bagging on you, I do understand and I will say congratulations for an Oct. 2021 order date and already staring down your Bronco . . . but sitting here after nearly 20 months without the slightest indication of a build date I can tell you that frustrations are much higher for many of us. Good luck all the same . . .

well the bronco the was ordered in October is not mine it is just one that I seen get delivered to a dealership, the order that I am waiting on was ordered in March of 2021 and had a build date of December 2021

Sponsored
OP
OP
Peaches

Peaches

Heritage
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I know your wait sucks, but many have waited more than twice what you have. Imagine their frustration.
the bronco that I am waiting on is a 2021 that was ordered in March of 2021 and built in December and has a status of still in production the bronco that was delivered is just one that I seen delivered to a dealership

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was this an order placed by yourself or someone you know? Do you know for certain that it was not originally a 21MY order that was then converted to a 22MY order? That date would coincide with that window when many orders were moved from 21 to 22 builds. Just curious..

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the hitch assembly you can buy from parts is not the same, factory comes with the 7pin that is rumored to have a chip somewhere, thus the constraint. Parts will sell you hitch and 4 pin connector. If you never plan to have a trailer with brakes, get that or even cheaper aftermarket. If you only want it for a cargo or bike carrier, you can save even more.

Other factors that play a role is each dealer's allocation, transport logistics to different regions and more. They won't make just one for say San Francisco, they try to fill up rail cars and trucks to keep cost down. Add a massive trucker shortage to the pot of problems too.
Nobody here knows the whole process of scheduling and the logistics involved, it's way more complicated than many think.

I hope you get yours soon, if you can still make changes and are fine with a simple hitch, have that removed from your order. Also PPF (the front of the hood is easy to do yourself of find a local installer).

OP
OP
Peaches

Peaches

Heritage
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Was this an order placed by yourself or someone you know? Do you know for certain that it was not originally a 21MY order that was then converted to a 22MY order? That date would coincide with that window when many orders were moved from 21 to 22 builds. Just curious..
I am not sure I guess it could be a 2021 converted to a 2022, but what I don’t understand is my bronco that I am waiting on is a 2021 and ford or the dealership can’t seem to tell me why it has not been delivered because when you track it through ford’s website it says in production but if you talk to customer service they say it is built and has no holds, I have tracked it through united road and it says the status of inactive, I actually spoke with someone at united road and they told me that the inactive status means that it is at the ramp waiting for the green light from Ford to transport it to the dealer but it has been in that status since Jan 9 2022 and the dealership just says they don’t have any updates on it and the ford website just keeps changing the eta on it

Sponsored
OP
OP
Peaches

Peaches

Heritage
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
the hitch assembly you can buy from parts is not the same, factory comes with the 7pin that is rumored to have a chip somewhere, thus the constraint. Parts will sell you hitch and 4 pin connector. If you never plan to have a trailer with brakes, get that or even cheaper aftermarket. If you only want it for a cargo or bike carrier, you can save even more.

Other factors that play a role is each dealer's allocation, transport logistics to different regions and more. They won't make just one for say San Francisco, they try to fill up rail cars and trucks to keep cost down. Add a massive trucker shortage to the pot of problems too.
Nobody here knows the whole process of scheduling and the logistics involved, it's way more complicated than many think.

I hope you get yours soon, if you can still make changes and are fine with a simple hitch, have that removed from your order. Also PPF (the front of the hood is easy to do yourself of find a local installer).
The bigger question is how did you build a $57K OB and it doesn’t even include Sasquatch?🤔
well it’s not my order but somebody did

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This customer order had an early reservation date: 2020-07-14T05:08:32.008Z
Maybe the customer walked...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You ordered in October and delivered. My Heart breaks.

Reactions: Cat

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The constraint is not the part, the constraint is the body shop after the assembly line that add pain protection film and other things like the hitch I believe.. This is the area that is back logged due to accessory demand. This is the only thing that makes sense to me.
They should just throw the parts in box, put the box in the Bronco and ship the thing already. The dealer can install it, or I can. Every dealership I've been to their are about 5-10 sales person's just playing in their phones.

OP
OP
Peaches

Peaches

Heritage
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You ordered in October and delivered. My Heart breaks.
I guess I was very clear that the one in October was not my order it was just one that I seen delivered to a dearlership, my order was placed in March 2021 and built in December 2021 but has yet to be delivered and it is a 2021
Sponsored