Sponsored

Can anyone help me reach Ford, please? I think I have been scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the dealership is making it right with a new, priority order, don't forget to ensure they extend the price protection of your original reservation. The new order will not have such protection and the dealer will need to take the hit from the MSRP.

Good luck to you and very sorry to see the extremely negative responses of this thread. In hindsight, you probably should have left off the bit about trying to buy both Broncos. ;)
I unfortunately find no correlating information.

The original order placed March 13th 2021 with their 7/17 reservation number was for an Outer Banks 2 Door. The re-order for the 2022 model was submitted with no changes made. The vehicle was scheduled for production the first week of March but was ultimately cancelled the end of February. No vehicle was ever produced with this reservation.

The new order OP placed is for a Badlands model, also two door. So either they ordered the wrong model twice or they realized after getting a VIN they didn't want an Outer Banks anymore.

Both orders were in OP's name and no funny business appears at all in the order changes or history.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Problem number one is having an owner hand you off in such circumstances to the manager. If the owner is ethical and professionally responsible, THEY should contact the manager and have the manger provide them with a (very) timely, thorough answer as to how this was allowed to happen; how the owner-through the manager-is going to make this right and ensure that it does not happen again. If communication is necessary with Ford corporate, it should not be you bird-dogging it but rather the dealership. A vast majority of the management of the business is by definition up to the manager. However, as implied by the term,"owner", that business owner ultimately "owns" the successes and problems of the business. And sometimes that means getting personally involved and rolling up their sleeves to achieve success for the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.