Sponsored

Dealer said I can come place my order. I just have one question if you guys don't mind helping me.

MarcusBX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No bronco yet
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So I'm only interested in getting a base 4dr, 2.7 ecoboost engine, hardtop and aux switches. Would come out to 41k msrp, however with the sasquatch package it would be close to 47k. I don't offroad and this will be my daily but would it be worth the money considering it would be covered in warranty and other Pros like the upgraded suspension, Or am i better off going base non SAS and add a lift, bigger tires for the look?
Sponsored

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
I won't offroad mine and still got the package. Chances are you will end up modifying your Bronco by adding wheels and suspension. Locking differentials for the price of the package seems to be a good deal to me.
Add this to the increase in resale value and it's a no brainer.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No reason for Sasquatch if you don’t offroad

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Get the Sas if you can swing it. With non sas base you get 3.73 no lockers no advanced transfer case. With sas you will then have 4A which in the winter is kinda nice to have. If your going to out 35’s on it anyway you’re better off. Plus resale value down the road will be better. The 4.7 gears you get with the sas plus lockers is a better driving experience. Hell I use my rear locker even for gettting the utility trailer and boat out of the yard. That way on the wet grass I don’t tear up the yard. You will get better mpg with sas than a non sas lifted and the same tires. The gearing just isn’t there on a non sas.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you going to be happy with the Sasquatch wheels and tires? Or, will you want to replace those immediately when you get the Bronco for something different? If you'll be happy with the factory shoes then I'd lean towards the Sasquatch. If you'll want to customize your Bronco look with new shoes, then get the Base non-SAS.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First, a point of clarification, do you have an existing order/reservation or will you be a brand new walk-in order?

Reason I ask is the order banks are still closed to new walk-in orders. So one of two things is happening, your dealer is taking your build to place in a file and enter at a later time, or, your dealer is hijacking someone elses (presumably "cancelled") order and converting it to your specs.

Back to the topic on hand.

New wheels and tires are going to cost around 3k so that is half the delta right there. You would need to add a cheap spacer lift for a few hundred more to achieve the same look but it is not the right way to go, imho. Squatch coil-over take-offs would be around $1k, and maybe $500 to install if you can't do it yourself. So now you are in it for $4500, missing other Squatch components and not warrantied. There is value in Squatch and if you want it simply for looks and mall crawling who cares.

And no need to listen to the self appointed gate keepers, there are plenty of reasons for the Sasquatch package if you don't off-road, none of which need to be justified here because it is your money.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, a point of clarification, do you have an existing order/reservation or will you be a brand new walk-in order?

Reason I ask is the order banks are still closed to new walk-in orders. So one of two things is happening, your dealer is taking your build to place in a file and enter at a later time, or, your dealer is hijacking someone elses (presumably "cancelled") order and converting it to your specs.

New wheels and tires are going to cost around 3k so that is half the delta right there. You would need to add a cheap spacer lift for a few hundred more to achieve the same look but it is not the right way to go, imho. Squatch coil-over take-offs would be around $1k, and maybe $500 to install if you can't do it yourself. So now you are in it for $4500, missing other Squatch components and not warrantied. There is value in Squatch and if you want it simply for looks and mall crawling who cares.

And no need to listen to the self appointed gate keepers, there are plenty of reasons for the Sasquatch package if you don't off-road, none of which need to be justified here because it is your money.
Definitely hold better resale with SAS even if not used for off-roading.

OP
OP

MarcusBX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No bronco yet
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, what? Can go in and order tomorrow? I've been busy but did I miss something that said Ford was opening the bronco order bank for new retail orders?
Idk but thats what the dealer by me

im not sure but its a brand new order. He called me yesterday. And yea some tell me to not get it if i dont offroad but i see the value in getting it.

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, what? Can go in and order tomorrow? I've been busy but did I miss something that said Ford was opening the bronco order bank for new retail orders?
Perhaps the dealer has allocation to order stock units and maybe what the OP wants falls within those bounds?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Perhaps the dealer has allocation to order stock units and maybe what the OP wants falls within those bounds?
Possibly. But stock units are supposed to be limited to Big Bend non-Squatch flappy tops.

OP
OP

MarcusBX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No bronco yet
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are you going to be happy with the Sasquatch wheels and tires? Or, will you want to replace those immediately when you get the Bronco for something different? If you'll be happy with the factory shoes then I'd lean towards the Sasquatch. If you'll want to customize your Bronco look with new shoes, then get the Base non-SAS.
id most likely change the wheels and tires down the line. I feel like the sasquatch package is much more then just wheels and tires though.