Sponsored

Will my Order be Auto-Canceled if I don't Re-Order?

OP
OP

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just to clarify here; is this the email we're talking about? If so, this was just a generic blast and doesn't specify any timeframe and was not to certain reservation holders. If you were 7/14 res, I can't imagine you (or myself) being pushed out to '23. Even with MIC top and other constraints. I mean, anything is possible with this top debacle... but if people with a reservation within 24 hours of launch aren't getting their Bronco by Spring\Summer '22... Oh boy.

1629221731674.png
Yes, this is it.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like you've got some funny info.

Dealerships only got 1 or 2 "priority" orders.... so that's not a factor.

Connections don't do anything for "initial allocation." It is all based on Time Stamp, nothing the dealer can do to game that (other than not convert people).

Your rank based on time stamp will follow you into MY22. The need to submit an updated order is just a technicality because options change and the system wont allow ford to build a MY22 with MY21 options.

Now, if your otherwise early reservation is still really far down the list because your dealer has many reservations that are earlier than you, there's nothing you can do about that other than change your build to try to get pulled before them.

But all that said, I would not sweat having to "start over" with a MY22...
Thanks, this makes more sense. I am just not that confident in the time stamp although I could be wrong. I have an earlier reservation than most at the dealership.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am one of those who got the E Mail from Ford that I have been bumped off the chart- have to go into the dealership and reorder and reconfigure from scratch in October a 2022 model. I wonder how many of you are in the same boat?

I have pretty much lost all hope and if I did re-order who knows where I will be on the list and either get a very late 2022 or be into 2023. It's too far out for me.

Very disappointing given I am an early AM 7/14 reservation. I do have all the constraints though- 2 door, Sas and 2.7.

So I have decided not to re-order and will not be going back to the dealer. So is my order auto-canceled and no further action required?
A failure to plan is a plan for failure...
Don't go back to your dealer, it'll really show Ford and them whose boss and also screw up your order in the process. that'll learn em!
Sponsored