Sponsored

Dealer said I can come place my order. I just have one question if you guys don't mind helping me.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First thing a potential buyer will ask down the road "does it have sasquatch and auxiliary switches,oh and has it been off-road 😜
Sponsored

pirwin01

Badlands
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see most people just talking about a sasquatch package being about the wheels and tires. The sasquatch package is a lot more than wheels and tires. If you are planning on going with bigger tires in the future take a look at what all the sasquatch package is. 35in tires, upgraded suspension, 4:7 gears with all the components calibrated. Transmission shift points to match the gearing and tires and it is all covered under factory warranty.

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I'm only interested in getting a base 4dr, 2.7 ecoboost engine, hardtop and aux switches. Would come out to 41k msrp, however with the sasquatch package it would be close to 47k. I don't offroad and this will be my daily but would it be worth the money considering it would be covered in warranty and other Pros like the upgraded suspension, Or am i better off going base non SAS and add a lift, bigger tires for the look?
You should take into consideration how long you want to wait for your order. I ordered a Base SAS from original reservation in 1/21..I was converted to a 22 then finally 23 was rolling around. I went with advice from my dealer and switched my order. 2dr Black Diamond 7 MT with tow and got a build date for 12/19. A BD will get you a rear locker and better gearing. It will give you 32in AT tires a better interior and more options for less than a Base SAS. From what I have read the Goodyear tires on SAS are junk and you will likely be replacing them. If You don’t want the off road capabilities and just a Bronco. Go to a better trim level for more comforts and ditch the SAS..Just my 2 cents

seabassjer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nisson
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I'm only interested in getting a base 4dr, 2.7 ecoboost engine, hardtop and aux switches. Would come out to 41k msrp, however with the sasquatch package it would be close to 47k. I don't offroad and this will be my daily but would it be worth the money considering it would be covered in warranty and other Pros like the upgraded suspension, Or am i better off going base non SAS and add a lift, bigger tires for the look?
I would lock in your price, so there is no markups when you pick up your Bronco.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see most people just talking about a sasquatch package being about the wheels and tires. The sasquatch package is a lot more than wheels and tires. If you are planning on going with bigger tires in the future take a look at what all the sasquatch package is. 35in tires, upgraded suspension, 4:7 gears with all the components calibrated. Transmission shift points to match the gearing and tires and it is all covered under factory warranty.
Honestly, the transmission does not GAF about the tires and gearing, as the gearing (once you account for the tire size of each model and trim is effectively the same), but you keep telling yourself that.

If you are worried about having enough power for larger tires, run about 30% E-85 and 70% 93 octane. You'll pick up a bit of power (96.5 Octane fuel).

You are getting a front locker, 4.7 gears, advanced 4x4, 34.5" tires, and "bead-lock capable" rims.

The gears are 5-10% lower than any other advanced 4x4 Broncos (insignificant, I can make that up with E-85 and no tune). The transmission torque converter slip handles the rest.

34.5" rock chuckers - no thanks. Better tires to be had. Same with the "bead-lock capable" rims.

The front locker is really the only thing that is worth it. You can get that on a non-sasquatch Badlands.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You should take into consideration how long you want to wait for your order. I ordered a Base SAS from original reservation in 1/21..I was converted to a 22 then finally 23 was rolling around. I went with advice from my dealer and switched my order. 2dr Black Diamond 7 MT with tow and got a build date for 12/19. A BD will get you a rear locker and better gearing. It will give you 32in AT tires a better interior and more options for less than a Base SAS. From what I have read the Goodyear tires on SAS are junk and you will likely be replacing them. If You don’t want the off road capabilities and just a Bronco. Go to a better trim level for more comforts and ditch the SAS..Just my 2 cents

The General Grabbers off the Black Diamond have been pretty good so far. Great compromise tire, quiet on the street, decent traction elsewhere.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct as well as the beefier front diff and advanced transfer case front and rear lockers and about an inch and a half lift all under factory warranty.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A black diamond no options other than auto trans is about the same price as a base sas.

Name

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can't take a SAS Bronco through a drive-through car wash.

Non-SAS Badlands for the win!
Sponsored