Sponsored

Dealer said I can come place my order. I just have one question if you guys don't mind helping me.

OP
OP

MarcusBX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No bronco yet
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Possibly. But stock units are supposed to be limited to Big Bend non-Squatch flappy tops.
Im not sure why he called and told me i can place it but im not complaining lol i thought i'd be a while before id be able too.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Sasquatch package provides the best ā€œ on roadā€ ride. So in a twist, the package is optimal for non off road use as it pertains to street comfort. You pay more,but you get a better looking Bronco plus the better street ride. If you can swing it, get it. It would be a different story if you were ordering one of the higher models.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps the dealer has allocation to order stock units and maybe what the OP wants falls within those bounds?
Ford pretty much drops the buildable stock specs. in WBDO. Since I don't do any of the ordering, not sure how much they can be changed if at all. If they're going to "order" one, it's technically not stock, it's a new retail order.

They've got a standard BB (2.3,4d, soft), 2 standard BDs (2.7,4d, soft), and one mid OB (2.7, 4d, soft) sitting in my list right now. Again, not sure how much these can be modified before they can or can't be built but I'd like to know if the dealer is just getting a pre order file together or what exactly they're doing. Not saying anything shady is going on but there's something missing.

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would definitely go with the sas. Lift,axles, wider flares, larger spair tire carrier, wheels, tires and the warranty

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
SAS every time
Mod bumper every time
Switches every time

^ that is all going to save u a ton of money and time later

The anything else you can add later

U may not go offroad but you get snow

Sponsored

Mzekew

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait, what? Can go in and order tomorrow? I've been busy but did I miss something that said Ford was opening the bronco order bank for new retail orders?
Have dealers been given any clue when this might happen, or do you have a general expectation? After 11/21?

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
SAS every time
Mod bumper every time
Switches every time

Didnā€™t think of the mod bumper. What would be the different between going aftermarket for a bumper and getting the one that you can option with ford ?

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I'm only interested in getting a base 4dr, 2.7 ecoboost engine, hardtop and aux switches. Would come out to 41k msrp, however with the sasquatch package it would be close to 47k. I don't offroad and this will be my daily but would it be worth the money considering it would be covered in warranty and other Pros like the upgraded suspension, Or am i better off going base non SAS and add a lift, bigger tires for the look?
+$6,000 for Sasquatch when you only want bigger tires is not a good value, regardless of future resale.

MOST Bronco and Jeep buyers donā€™t off road but like the looks/image that comes with the bigger tire look. and theyā€™ll pay for it regardless of whatā€™s underneath the vehicle. Itā€™s vanity over function! To these people Fake Sasquatch has same value as real Sasquatch.

I personally donā€™t like the Sasquatch look and I donā€™t like the heavy wheels. I think itā€™s obnoxious.

Iā€™ll take a base with big bend take off wheels and enjoy my 22 mpg!

Last edited:

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have dealers been given any clue when this might happen, or do you have a general expectation? After 11/21?
Ford was "guessing", due to the backlog of orders, February 2023. But it depends on how many orders sitting in "99" don't get converted to "10"........... so it could very well be January 2023 (or even a little sooner)

Sponsored

Migs

First Name
Miguelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
+$6,000 for Sasquatch when you only want bigger tires is not a good value, regardless of future resale.

MOST Bronco and Jeep buyers donā€™t off road but like the looks/image that comes with the bigger tire look. and theyā€™ll pay for it regardless of whatā€™s underneath the vehicle. Itā€™s vanity over function! To these people Fake Sasquatch has same value as real Sasquatch.

I personally donā€™t like the Sasquatch look and I donā€™t like the heavy wheels. I think itā€™s obnoxious.

Iā€™ll take a base with big bend take off wheels and enjoy my 23 mpg!
Now that I know what the Sasquatch is for itā€™s good value for me. Iā€™m gonna add bigger tires and a lift so it makes sense on a base for me to get it, the base comes with the 3.73 without the Sasquatch. Wouldnā€™t be smart for me to put Sasquatch tires and lift on it without the Sasquatch lol big bend without the Sasquatch and mid package is the same price or maybe more then a base with the Sasquatch. So I might as well go base SAS

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting how Ford introduced the various Bronco models by saying you could buy a Base for a great price and then build it out however you wanted to. But you canā€™t. Not realistically, anyway.

It comes with no lockers and crappy gearing, so if you want to ā€œbuild itā€ into a useful off-roader you need wheels, tires, coilovers, new gearing, and an air locker for the rear (donā€™t even know if you can get a front locker yet) at the very least. Youā€™ve already spent way more on parts and labor than Sas costs, and you still wouldnā€™t have advanced 4x4 and the bigger front axle.

So what is the point of the Base? Looks. Thatā€™s all I can think of. So if you just want a cool-looking Bronco, buy a base and throw on some take-off wheels and tires from another Bronco and youā€™re done. If you want anything more out of it, either add Sasquatch or go for a higher-end modelā€¦

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
SAS every time
Mod bumper every time
Switches every time

Trailer tow is a must also

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now that I know what the Sasquatch is for itā€™s good value for me. Iā€™m gonna add bigger tires and a lift so it makes sense on a base for me to get it, the base comes with the 3.73 without the Sasquatch. Wouldnā€™t be smart for me to put Sasquatch tires and lift on it without the Sasquatch lol big bend without the Sasquatch and mid package is the same price or maybe more then a base with the Sasquatch. So I might as well go base SAS
If you want big tires and a lift then yes the base sasquatch is the smartest way to achieve that. Just know that you're paying for sasquatch package, and will be paying with reduced mpg for the rest of your life.

My base 2 door manual with big bend take offs has 1,000 miles on it and it's getting 21.8 mpg, actual. It's been improving every week as I drive it.

The base model, imo, is a good value, and it includes most of the important things like 8" apple car play screen, it's a proper truck based 4x4, A/C, power windows and power door locks. A comparable jeep is around $8,000 more after you add A/C, power windows and door locks.

Higher models get more of your money for less bang, if I can say it that way. Do you need power seats, leather wrapped wheel, leather seats, etc? It's a truck and regardless of the interior it's still going to drive like a truck.

FYI, if you get the base manual trans, the rear diff has 4.46 gear ratio. You can add bigger take off wheels without worry!
Sponsored