Sponsored

Deer vs Bronco - where to buy replacement Wheel Flare, Rear Bumper End and Top?

TMACK2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Driving just before dusk and had a deer come down an embankment and clip the rear driver's side of the vehicle. Wheel flare is a loss as well as the plastic end piece on the rear bumper. The top plastic across the rear bumper snapped loose on that side too.

Questions: Best places to get these three parts for replacement OR Rear bumper recommendation plus single wheel flare source.

Badlands Sasquatch
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’d use it as an excuse for a nice aftermarket rear bumper. Exterior Parts Marketplace on this site might yield fender flares, but you’ll likely end up with four instead of one. Spare Flares is a ridiculous rhyme, but where there’s one suicidal deer, there’s more.

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh deer come out around dusk? Could've fooled me, as I had a couple a**holes on my FB community forum say that that's not a thing... Idiots.
Dusk is when I've hit most deer.
Sorry, nothing really to contribute other than that sucks and hopefully no-fault in your state.

OP
OP

TMACK2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Deer vs Bronco - where to buy replacement Wheel Flare, Rear Bumper End and Top? IMG_1764
Ford Bronco Deer vs Bronco - where to buy replacement Wheel Flare, Rear Bumper End and Top? IMG_1763
Sponsored