Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Look at the 2:25 mark on the video below >> PPF over a graphic

And I do think 10mm could exaggerate the issue BUT def discuss this with your installer.

Yes, the dealer discussed the issues with putting PPF over raised graphics. I guess it's a risk or issue I am willing to accept to have protection down the full side. Do you feel the Expel 10 exaggerates the issue and i would have been better off with the thinner film?
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well see when I pick it up later this week 😂. No, I was quoted $5,400 for the PPF and $800 for the tint.
That was better than my quote for PPF at $6800 for 8 mil clear on body & matte on flares. 10 mil was 15% higher. But my window tint was only $175 :)

Is your installer removing all trim/handles/fenders from the vehicle to ensure wrap is under them and not just cut at the edges?

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally brought my new Bronco Raptor home this evening. Big relief after a long uncertain process of not knowing if and when it would every get built and if the dealership would treat me right! Big credit to LHM Super Ford. They honored price protection from mid-year price increases and treated me very fair. Overall very happy.

Into the shop for PPF tomorrow and then hopefully some off-road fun this weekend.

IMG_5251.jpeg

IMG_5257.jpeg

IMG_5293.jpeg

IMG_5290.jpeg
Congratulations on your new Bronco! Love the color choice. :)

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

are you doing PPF over the graphics?

If yes, your installer should point out that this may create an issue.
FYI didnt see this. We PPFd over the graphics. yes you can get a slight edge halo affect, but unless your like an installer you wont know. Also when your go over the graphics it will make them all gloss vs mix of gloss and flat. It actually looks better all gloss. I had it done to mine and now after a couple of months I have zero issues with PPF and any edge bubbling.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congrats to the new owners/deliveries. I continue to live vicariously through y'all.

Sponsored

Tylander

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked this up over the weekend. Traded in a 2023 F150 Raptor

PXL_20230312_163732946.jpg

PXL_20230312_163718767.jpg
Added mine to the fleet yesterday.
Ordered in January. Loaded with the exception of leather (told it was on constraint).
Price protected at $81,220. MSRP on the sticker is $95,360 o_O

Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 8.35.26 AM

Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 8.35.26 AM
Impressive quiver. I have the option from my dealer to get a Raptor R or a Bronco Raptor. If you had to choose one, which would you choose?

jred255

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Raptor R, '23 Bronco Raptor, '23 F250
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Impressive quiver. I have the option from my dealer to get a Raptor R or a Bronco Raptor. If you had to choose one, which would you choose?
Tough one to answer, very situation dependent. Both are great dailys.
Raptor R if it's my only vehicle. Braptor if it's a 2nd, or 3rd vehicle and is going to spend a lot of time off road. Pickup truck is more practical for most. But the Braptor is better offroad 95% of the time IMO.
I think in Colorado you'll have an amazing time with either. Maybe whichever you can get first :)

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Depends on your lifestyle to be honest. Go up to the mountains every weekend? Camp? Technical off-roading? Bronco all day. Long trips, hauling, big family, Raptor R.

I have been a truck guy my whole life. The F150 Raptor has a VERY nice interior. Stupidly spacious and comfortable. Its also very quiet. I will say its nice being able to speed around town in a shorter wheelbase vehicle and park it with ease. But you already have an Everglade so you get that vibe. I will say that if you don't like talking to people, don't get the Bronco Raptor. I get stopped everywhere I go. My GF calls it a Colorado Ferrari. Everyone wants to talk about it and ask you about it. It gets treated like an exotic.

Raptor R is gonna be wide and long. Just tough parking it some places. I had 2 generations of Raptors (2018 and 2023) and they were always a pain to park in the areas I've lived. If you live a littler more rural then it wont matter. Its gonna be fun and fast though. Probably will always hold its value if not appreciate, if you get it for close to MSRP...which if you are, I need your hook up here in Colorado haha.

I don't think you can go wrong with either. Perfect world, I would want a Braptor and a regular F150 Raptor. I don't think the reverse would be a bad life either.

Edit: I will say that I really miss my F150 Raptor but not enough to get rid of he Bronco Raptor. I really wish there was a world I could have both. Especially after seeing next years F150 Raptor leaks.....thing looks like a Tundra Raptor

Last edited:

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ordered Raptor came in a month or so ago. I turned it down initially. We had a 21 Badlands we were happy with. After a month, I was finally worn down... Too good of a trade deal to pass up. Brought it home this week and really am impressed with how much nicer this is than the Badlands (as it should be).

BR Front.jpg

BR.jpg

Bronco.jpg
Sponsored