Sponsored

Delivery delayed.. again. Still stuck on a rail car.

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shipped July 19th. Now saying sept 3rd - 9th.
If your tracking info is coming from your dealer it could be wrong. I got rail car number from dealer so I could track it myself to give them a break from my calls. When I tracked it to its final stop I called my dealer, they were surprised because the system they use was 7 days/1000+ miles behind the telephone tracking system I used. I took delivery within 24hrs.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So - perhaps oddly - I got a call from my ordering manager about 14 days ago. He said their first mannequin and my Badlands were on the same train, and just arrived in Chicago.

The mannequin arrived this week.

My Badlands hasn't been seen/updated since arriving in Minnesota August 9.

The manager is going to reach out to Ford Monday - but it's weird we both got shipped to Chicago together and mine's nowhere to be found.

OP
OP
Gobraphil

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
  • Banned
If your tracking info is coming from your dealer it could be wrong. I got rail car number from dealer so I could track it myself to give them a break from my calls. When I tracked it to its final stop I called my dealer, they were surprised because the system they use was 7 days/1000+ miles behind the telephone tracking system I used. I took delivery within 24hrs.
I got the delayed email from Ford. I’m tracking the railcar through csx and it says the railcar is in the the auto unloading facility. Just not sure why Ford would send an email pushing it out 10 more days.
Sponsored