First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm Day 1 rez: BL Softie SAS MT LUX with 12/13 build - pushed to 12/20 early on but holding for few weeks now...
Sponsored

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Canā€™t start the 2022s until the 21s are done. Check out mine and many othersā€™ delays - stuff happens and production delays result.

I suggest you relax and expect to get your Bronco ā€œwhen you get itā€. Itā€™s easier on your nerves that way.

Still waiting for mine as well, but itā€™s a first-world problem.

šŸ˜‰
Hey I'm with ya - very fortunate that I even have a VIN at this point. Was just trying assess if my delays are due to a commodity constraint specific to my build or just production delays in general. When I converted my order from MY21 to MY22, I dropped the tow package and switched to soft top. Paint protection wasn't a constraint at the time. Had I known that, I would have dropped that as well. Hope that isn't what is causing this last delay.

But yea - definitely a first world problem.

OP
OP
BuckSatan666

BuckSatan666

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whenā€™s your reservation?
my ā€˜22 , 12/20 is holding (for now)
11:10pm for me. Day 1.
I'm a 7/13 reservation holder. Finally managed to get my CC charged about 11pm EST after about 3 hours of hammering away at the servers that were being crushed....

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was originally 12/13 week, moved to 12/20 mid Novemberā€¦.now none of the trackers workā€¦.hence I have no clue and no additional emails from Ford or my dealerā€¦.anyone else having issues with the trackers?

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was originally 12/13 week, moved to 12/20 mid Novemberā€¦.now none of the trackers workā€¦.hence I have no clue and no additional emails from Ford or my dealerā€¦.anyone else having issues with the trackers?
Backdoor tracker working for me

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reservation-based tracker is almost always working.
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=<your#>

The VIN-based trackers are hit and miss.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm a 7/13 reservation holder. Finally managed to get my CC charged about 11pm EST after about 3 hours of hammering away at the servers that were being crushed....
Me and you both. It was something.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey I'm with ya - very fortunate that I even have a VIN at this point. Was just trying assess if my delays are due to a commodity constraint specific to my build or just production delays in general. When I converted my order from MY21 to MY22, I dropped the tow package and switched to soft top. Paint protection wasn't a constraint at the time. Had I known that, I would have dropped that as well. Hope that isn't what is causing this last delay.

But yea - definitely a first world problem.
Yep, the hardest, most frustrating wait is after you have your VIN and the subsequent production date re-forecasts.

I suggest you follow the build weeks that are ahead of you. If you see delays in those weeks, expect the ripple effect in the following weeks.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Production week went from 12/13 to 12/20 to 12/27 and is now at 1/3. So I have no idea what is going on šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored