First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good morning all. Hoping someone has some updated info on the 2022 production status. I converted my 2021 WildTrak to a 2022. I received my VIN with a build week set for 12/13 on 28 October. Couldn't believe it (I dropped the MIC and tow package that I had when my order was a 2021). Not upset at all because I love the Eruption Green and was not in love with any of the 2021 colors (except Lightning Blue, which wasn't an option).

Unfortunately at the start of December I received an update saying my build date was pushed back a week to 12/20. I then found this article saying that all 2022 production was pushed back, so it didn't appear to be a delay specific to my build.

https://fordauthority.com/2021/12/2022-ford-bronco-production-pushed-back-five-days/

Well, woke up this morning and had another update that my build date was pushed back to the week of 1/3/2022. Would anyone happen to know if this is another delay affecting all 2022 production? Or is it possible that the paint protection film could be impacting my build (Regretting not dropping that when I did my conversion). I am very nervous about trying to work with dealer to make any changes at this point, so hoping that isn't what caused this second delay. If anyone has any info they can share, that would be great.

Happy holidays all!
Sponsored

Wampa

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang, Lancer Evolution 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pushed to 1/3? Lucky you! I went from 12/20 to 2/14ā€¦

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canā€™t start the 2022s until the 21s are done. Check out mine and many othersā€™ delays - stuff happens and production delays result.

I suggest you relax and expect to get your Bronco ā€œwhen you get itā€. Itā€™s easier on your nerves that way.

Still waiting for mine as well, but itā€™s a first-world problem.

šŸ˜‰

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have not received any emails advising that my order has been delayed beyond the Jan 17 build week, but I fully expect that it will be.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thereā€™s a reason this past Thursday was an underwhelming scheduling for us left for dead, and they waited to schedule the seconds two weeks. Scheduling slips are filling in the slots.

Just be happy you have a VIN and even a moving date. There are a many more people who donā€™t, and donā€™t see real headway to even being in your position.

Sponsored

MDbeachguy

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just checked my thing for the first time and it says "ordering from dealer" despite the dealer saying they already ordered it?

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just checked my thing for the first time and it says "ordering from dealer" despite the dealer saying they already ordered it?
Yes thatā€™s perfectly normal.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Whenā€™s your reservation?
my ā€˜22 , 12/20 is holding (for now)
11:10pm for me. Day 1.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good morning all. Hoping someone has some updated info on the 2022 production status. I converted my 2021 WildTrak to a 2022. I received my VIN with a build week set for 12/13 on 28 October. Couldn't believe it (I dropped the MIC and tow package that I had when my order was a 2021). Not upset at all because I love the Eruption Green and was not in love with any of the 2021 colors (except Lightning Blue, which wasn't an option).

Unfortunately at the start of December I received an update saying my build date was pushed back a week to 12/20. I then found this article saying that all 2022 production was pushed back, so it didn't appear to be a delay specific to my build.

https://fordauthority.com/2021/12/2022-ford-bronco-production-pushed-back-five-days/

Well, woke up this morning and had another update that my build date was pushed back to the week of 1/3/2022. Would anyone happen to know if this is another delay affecting all 2022 production? Or is it possible that the paint protection film could be impacting my build (Regretting not dropping that when I did my conversion). I am very nervous about trying to work with dealer to make any changes at this point, so hoping that isn't what caused this second delay. If anyone has any info they can share, that would be great.

Happy holidays all!
I donā€™t know that the model year means anything ā€¦ yours might be a ā€˜22 now.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No delay email for me YET. Received a build week of 3Jan on 28Oct, BL with MIC, tow, and 2.7.

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iā€™m a MY 22 with a 12/20 build week, so Iā€™ve got to believe job#1 will still happen that week.
Lotā€™s of 12/20 folks were pushed to 01/03/2022 in the last 24 hours

Reactions: Cat

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a day one reservation 7 min after the reveal. Badlands MIC 2.7 Lux Sas Tow.
Was initial 12/13 then pushed 12/20. As of right now it holds. I would prefer to be pushed to January and not have workers messing up my built the week of Christmas cause all they can think off is go on holiday lol.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No emails yet pushing my 1/17 build back

OtisFE