First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This seems logical to me. Anyone who waited to reserve HAD to know it would mean a longer delay.

Come December, when LOTS of people decide to not actually make the order and plunk down a real deposit, I suspect things will speed up a bit.

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

glenn.gif

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m just happy to actually have a somewhat early reservation (first 12 hours). I’m actually going to follow through with ordering and purchasing as well. Timeline is perfect for me, so it’s 99% a sure thing ???.

OP
OP
TTown

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you follow along on FB (Ford Bronco 2021 public group) you have a lot of people saying the reservation means absolutely nothing in terms of your order and delivery timing. That seems to conflict with Ford's FAQs.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you follow along on FB (Ford Bronco 2021 public group) you have a lot of people saying the reservation means absolutely nothing in terms of your order and delivery timing. That seems to conflict with Ford's FAQs.
FB :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: there is the first problem:cool::cool:

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is really going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

One hand you have a lot of us passionate fans that have two reservations and will probably only buy one. So a bunch of cancellations.

On the other hand, its human nature to wants whats popular, and the more people read articles like this, the more they will want one.

On the third hand if people had the lack of patience that I do, they will just go buy a Jeep.

If the reservations do hold out for 2 years, dealer lot/allocation vehicles should be non-existent. I guess I can let Granger show mine off for a day or so... for a small fee. Just no touching! :cool:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This seems logical to me. Anyone who waited to reserve HAD to know it would mean a longer delay.

Come December, when LOTS of people decide to not actually make the order and plunk down a real deposit, I suspect things will speed up a bit.
Actually, I believed what Ford had on their website which is mid 2021. There is no way it is going to take 2 years to get a Bronco from the date of reservation.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for the few dealers that didn't sign up for the reservation program, Ford said it was optional, but didn't mention (nor did I expect) that the whole year would go to this program, so other than the Mannequin program (which isn't announced yet, should be 2 units if same as Bronco Sport), they won't be getting any Broncos.

It also scares me that with this kind of demand, Ford may exclude Bronco from Plan pricing, it would really suck not to get D plan on mine.

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved in the first week or so? You’re fine for 2021. I know a lot of folks who reserved two. Not to mention the wait and the price tag will end up in hundreds of reservations being refunded.

First 48 hours? i would guess you’re getting it in between May and July 2021.

Sponsored

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm okay with that date only because I knew that Covid would get in the way in some regard. Ford needs to make/have some to send around and around the nation, to be looked at and driven until they have them rolling out of the factory.

OP
OP
TTown

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, practically speaking, how do we really envision ordering being processed? Is it something like the first (in time) 'x' number of reservations get notified by their dealer (or Ford?) that they have 'y' (like 2) days to come into their dealer and place an order, after that and the reservation is lost and they move to a next, in time batch of reservations? Or, will it be a free for all (land rush) to order at one point in time and then orders and production will be somewhat prioritized based on reservation date? Or, what exactly? I'm curious as to how reservation priority will play itself out and actually matter.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put an order in on the 18th. From the scare of the ambiguity of switching dealers (and mine adamant on charging over MRSP) I cancelled my order the 23rd and made a new one. I know I could have just tapped another $100 on there but hey, I’m saving for a Bronco...lol

I don’t really mind waiting awhile, I kind of expected it, but what are the realistic best/worst case scenarios? Really would like to get It before 2022.... And again, all this is guesses at best, I get that.
Sponsored