Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundia Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi,
Was lucky enough to get a build date of 10/08 after switching to Soft Top. I've been checking trackers and started seeing module info on 10/11. Vehicle was release that day and got an ETA of 10/18. Everything was moving super fast.

I'm in upstate NY so delivery is only supposed to take 3 days. Since then nothing. The delivery date keeps getting pushed out. It's now estimating 10/21. Been checking all of the trackers including the palsapp.

Seems like a lot of people from my build week had delivery update within a couple days.

Just curious about how the delivery process works with Ford. Why some vehicles go out for delivery within a day and others wait weeks? If nothing is wrong with the vehicle how accurate are the ETA's in most cases? Aside from those with the MIC top issue is there a average wait time from production to shipment?

Thanks
Sponsored

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in the same boat in Pennsylvania. Does yours still say in production even though you got a built e-mail? DM me if you want to compare.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my Bronco and the tracker still said it was hundreds of miles away - my truck didn't come on a PCT Pals wedge, it came on a local private carrier. I think the trucking side of things is causing major delays.
Sponsored