Sponsored

I have questions for those who tracked their rail shipment through to final delivery

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have been able to track mine through CSX. It made it to my state late last week. As recently as yesterday, it had made it to within 75 minutes of my dealership. However, this morning the tracking has it back in the previous town and the next movement will have it heading to TN. Therefore, I am assuming that it is no longer on the train.

I am also assuming that the rail car info was not specific to my Bronco and that that same car number and initials is always in use. Is that safe to assume?

Once the rail tracking reached a dead end for you, how long was it before your Bronco arrived at your dealership?
Sponsored

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your tracking should have robot voice should have started out with "Car # yadaa yadda" "Loaded" while it was in transit. Upon arrival it should have been unloaded or paced constructively. When the rail car is being returned to another location the Robot voice should report it as "Empty" The Number you were assigned was the actual car your bronco was on. If your car is headed back north and empty it means your Bronco is waiting for the last part of the journey to the dealer on a local trucking car hauler.

Hope you get it soon, now is the dark time of the unknown as it is in your dealers hands now to arrange delivery.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oh and it was at the rail yard for 4 days for me and I received it on the sixth day upon unload.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was at the rail yard 5-6 days, and once CSX tracking had it at the final drop off rail site, I was able to call Ford and they told me it was unloaded and even which ramp it was unloaded onto. From that point on it was radio silence for six days as it got inspected, driven by convoy to my dealer, and suddenly my salesperson sent me a text saying “look what just showed up!”.

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealership told me 5 days or so from arrival at the rail yard, which is 1.5 hrs from my dealership
Sponsored