Sponsored

For those who have already converted their reservations to orders...

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1. Priority Code 17
2. Reservation Date - 7/14
3. Dealership - Chapman Ford (they are great)
4. Not sure yet, but preliminary doesn't matter, only the post March ones matter. However, given that I have every late availability item, guessing its probably a 50/50 proposition for MY 2021. We will see.
Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/17
Granger

sangemini

Outer Banks
First Name
katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1. What is your Priority Code: 11
2. What day/timestamp was your original reservation placed: 2/26/21
3. Which dealership did you order with: Anderson Ford
4. Do you know your dealers estimated allocation number: Or what your place in line is: no idea

also, does anyone know how the priority codes work? Does a lower number mean I'm further ahead in line? seems weird that i would be priority code 11, but just put my order in last week...

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4. Do you know your dealers estimated allocation number: Or what your place in line is: no idea

also, does anyone know how the priority codes work? Does a lower number mean I'm further ahead in line? seems weird that i would be priority code 11, but just put my order in last week...
Lower number (like 11, 17 or 19) = higher priority. The lower the number the higher the priority.

Sponsored

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1. What is your Priority Code?
2. What day/timestamp was your original reservation placed?
3. Which dealership did you order with?
4. Do you know your dealers estimated allocation number? Or what your place in line is?
1. What is your Priority Code? ???Not sure about this?
2. What day/timestamp was your original reservation placed? 7-14-20
3. Which dealership did you order with? Joe Machens, Columbia, MO
4. Do you know your dealers estimated allocation number? Or what your place in line is? I am number 16. They have 46 allocated Broncos.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’re most like in my boat and won’t get a 22’ due to the late reservation. There is a slight possibility depending on what your build is.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My priority code is 99... I'm number 5 or 12 orders last time I was in there. Order made 20/01/21 and reservation was 20/07/20.
As for as priority code 99. I was told and I quote" Don't worry about the priority code until they pull the first round of VINs for allocation.😎👍"... But I still don't like it. And I'm not a huge fan of waiting till 22. Lol We shall see what happens.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who have already converted their reservations to orders, AND have the Order Summary/Confirmation to prove it:

4. Do you know your dealers estimated allocation number? Or what your place in line is?

I’m trying to identify trends and discrepancies between dealers. I think dealers have more control over scheduling/delivery than we think. It’s more than just timestamp and part supply.

If you haven’t converted your reservation to an order, please refrain from commenting. Also, don’t post any personal information that might be attached to your order. Thank you.

EDIT: For transparency, I am a 7/16 reservation at Sewell, and was given priority code 19.

E9C6552F-4C5E-4655-8B2C-BF175767301D.jpeg
1. Priority code 19
2. 7/14 reservation date
3. Capital Ford in Carson City, NV
4. Approximately 111 allocations, I started at 143.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please enjoy this riveting WBDO training video in which priority codes are explained (set to the time of the answer):

Yay, I'm a 10.

Sponsored

rmk58scj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Tundra; '21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1. Priority code 19
2. 7/14 reservation date
3. Capital Ford in Carson City, NV
4. Approximately 111 allocations, I started at 143.
For those who have already converted their reservations to orders, AND have the Order Summary/Confirmation to prove it:

I’m trying to identify trends and discrepancies between dealers. I think dealers have more control over scheduling/delivery than we think. It’s more than just timestamp and part supply.

If you haven’t converted your reservation to an order, please refrain from commenting. Also, don’t post any personal information that might be attached to your order. Thank you.

EDIT: For transparency, I am a 7/16 reservation at Sewell, and was given priority code 19.

E9C6552F-4C5E-4655-8B2C-BF175767301D.jpeg
4 Dr BL (2.7L/ Non-SAS/ High/MIC Top)
Priority Code 10
Early AM 7/14/20
Stephens
Currently 62/70 allocations

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lower number (like 11, 17 or 19) = higher priority. The lower the number the higher the priority.
Ford has stated that for the Bronco, they are ignoring the priority codes and determining rank on reservation time stamp. It doesn’t matter what priority code the dealer pics for you, Ford will ignore it and go by timestamp.

The only exception is code 99 which is a place holder / do not build. Ford can see the order but they won’t schedule it for build until the code is changed. This would be your priority code if you told your dealer you wanted to wait until MY22... when MY22 ordering opens your dealer will give you a normal code (after you’ve made any order changes you want).

gocats132

Base
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco For those who have already converted their reservations to orders... DA1D31FC-A469-40FE-A78C-50D87328570B

Reserved 8/1 in Southaven MS dealer says around 35 allocations

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
My priority code is 99... I'm number 5 or 12 orders last time I was in there. Order made 20/01/21 and reservation was 20/07/20.
As for as priority code 99. I was told and I quote" Don't worry about the priority code until they pull the first round of VINs for allocation.😎👍"... But I still don't like it. And I'm not a huge fan of waiting till 22. Lol We shall see what happens.
Priority code 99 means Do Not Build. Thought US dealers were shady, they need to take a class from some of the dealers I'm hearing about from our northern brothers....

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Priority code 99 means Do Not Build.

Yow!

That's what I got, don't like hearing that, went with the 2.3 and non-Sasquatch to make sure I got a a MY21.

Just emailed my dealer asking about it.
Sponsored