Sponsored

For those of you that have converted your reservation to an order, do you feel relieved?

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you feel relieved? I struggled with the decision on color, to sasquatch or not, and the interior choice. I went through the build and price exercise multiple times on multiple models. For me, no version had exactly what I wanted on my Bronco. But I finally settled on my final choices last week and placed my order. I haven't visited the Ford site since. It's a relief. I am glad it is behind me.
Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, I guess... I wrestled with the excitement of ordering stuff that would have been real nice, but beyond what I need. Ultimately, I ordered a BD with v6 and mid package with a few add ons. Iā€™m expecting my monthly payments to decrease and be on a 48 month note. That leaves me some money for additional goodies later on. I figure I should just drive it for a while to see what I want or donā€™t want.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish I could say Iā€™m relieved but I am still wondering what options I might have available if the 2022 models are revealed before my actual production build. Am I content with what I ordered - yes. Would I switch I interiors given a choice - also yes in a minute .

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, I'm not worrying about it anymore. Order is in and just wait for it to arrive. Trying not to get too hopeful for early arrival in the thought that maybe I'll be surprised. But a big sigh of relief you bet!

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely. I felt such a heavy burden, like a weight on my chest. Some days I could hardly breathe, I'd get dizzy, almost faint and had a terrible migraine. I had insomnia, muscle soreness, fatigue. I lost vision in one eye. I completely lost my sense of smell for two weeks and suffered terrible and debilitating color-blindness. One side of my body was incredibly cold, while the other side was moderately lukewarm. My joints were stiff and ached for months.

I emailed my dealer my build and less than 48 hours later everything was back to normal.

Thanks for asking. I hope you're doing well.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you feel relieved? I struggled with the decision on color, to sasquatch or not, and the interior choice. I went through the build and price exercise multiple times on multiple models. For me, no version had exactly what I wanted on my Bronco. But I finally settled on my final choices last week and placed my order. I haven't visited the Ford site since. It's a relief. I am glad it is behind me.
Jelly...

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won't feel relieved until they tell me I can't make changes. I am still debating the color and if I should squatch the Badlands. My order is in with the standard BL 33" and A51 paint. But I am still on here checking daily for pics and opinions.

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good but will feel much better once orders are closed and a true date is set! But, then its on to looking what to add to it Am then!! LOL

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relieved, now. No more wondering about options, or lists, or updates. It is done.

At the time, it was surreal. Wanting this for 16 years and to have ordered it all official life - the dream is coming "soon".

bpurtz

First Edition
First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubi, Sierra Denali, Taco TRD Pro, 4Run LTD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I already had my dealer change my order to revision 1.2 since placed - there's a butterfly flapping it's wings in Florida, so who knows what color will be drifting in the wind next week.

noliveaxle

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 jku rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Definitely. I felt such a heavy burden, like a weight on my chest. Some days I could hardly breathe, I'd get dizzy, almost faint and had a terrible migraine. I had insomnia, muscle soreness, fatigue. I lost vision in one eye. I completely lost my sense of smell for two weeks and suffered terrible and debilitating color-blindness. One side of my body was incredibly cold, while the other side was moderately lukewarm. My joints were stiff and ached for months.

I emailed my dealer my build and less than 48 hours later everything was back to normal.

Thanks for asking. I hope you're doing well.
I think you had covid.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You guys got to order?

Ford Bronco For those of you that have converted your reservation to an order, do you feel relieved? 1612832718803

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Relieved, now. No more wondering about options, or lists, or updates. It is done.

At the time, it was surreal. Wanting this for 16 years and to have ordered it all official life - the dream is coming "soon".
"By" "soon"
Sponsored