Broncolli

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Discovery
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder how they keep the clay from cracking.

NoName57

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach1, Subaru Outback, Victory Octane
Clubs

The bronco and sport in the video have a strange color. It seems slightly too dark to be Oxford white. Could be Catus Gray that's a bit washed out because it's inside with indoor lighting, not able to pick up any color cast from the sky. Maybe it's just primer 🤔
That's what I thought. Cactus Gray almost looks like three different colors depending on the angle and lighting. Definitely didn't look like Oxford White to me.

buzpro

Black Diamond
First Name
Binky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Clubs

At 2:56, is that the first time we have seen a color-matched Cactus Grey top? It looks pretty nice.
It also looks super beige in this picture... is that even Cactus Grey? :ROFLMAO: Definitely a chameleon color!

cactusGreyColorMatched.PNG
those aren't even prototypes .... they are hand painted (brush and roller) clay models .... I know it looks real but its a picture of clay models .... best give away is the way the spare tire looks .... so the paint colors and schemes are so preliminary they are PRE-prototype vehicles

c2one

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Clubs

I would love for Ford to come out with a 2-door consumer/production Bronco R but with the 4-door wheelbase. :love:

Edit: 🤤

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

At 2:56, is that the first time we have seen a color-matched Cactus Grey top? It looks pretty nice.
It also looks super beige in this picture... is that even Cactus Grey? :ROFLMAO: Definitely a chameleon color!

cactusGreyColorMatched.PNG
Hmmmm. It looks ok, but for some reason it seems a little off. I think maybe it’s too much of the same color? It seems a little dull.
I think they look much better with a contrasting color top of white, black or even dark gray.

Last edited:

JoeyIV

First Edition
First Name
Joey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 FJ40
Clubs

Hmmmm. It looks ok, but for some reason it seems a little off. I think maybe it’s too much of the same color? It seems a little dull.
I think they look much better with a contrasting color top of white or black.
Yeah, I think the same. Contrast is especially important to both looks and Bronco heritage!

68fbjjz109

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I would love for Ford to come out with a 2-door consumer/production Bronco R but with the 4-door wheelbase. :love:

Edit: 🤤
That's a new body, that's not happening.

But the Bronco is set up well to swap out quarter panels.

Advertisement

Advertisement