Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting on my bronco. Awaiting shipment two months. That’s said, I have started building my after market changes. First thing I am considering is a ceramic coating. Any recommendations in the DFW? Cost estimates?
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not familiar with DFW installers. But just a heads up, if you're planning to put any film on (ppf, windshield protection film), you will want to do those first, then ceramic coat over the top.

That being said, I highly recommend doing ceramic coating like you plan, it's well worth it, it so easy to clean up my car after a weekend off road.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I use a mobile guy named Scott Hair. (817) 235-5376. Found him years ago through the local MINI club and he’s done a lot of work for me. He’s a wizard at paint correction too. He put the Opti-coat Pro (5 yr warranty) on my OBX. He also turns it in to carfax as well in case you should ever need body work and need proof to have it reapplied.

AaronCam0

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I use a mobile guy named Scott Hair. (817) 235-5376. Found him years ago through the local MINI club and he’s done a lot of work for me. He’s a wizard at paint correction too. He put the Opti-coat Pro (5 yr warranty) on my OBX. He also turns it in to carfax as well in case you should ever need body work and need proof to have it reapplied.
Rough estimate on what it cost?
Sponsored