Sponsored

Did any of you with Factory orders arrive with the unlucky 'your vehicle was selected at random for road testing following assembly' sticker?

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You want a price reduction because there is 100 miles on it?
Yep full price for a brand new vehicle not one with a hundred miles particularly if I ordered it. If it came out of dealer inventory that's different and even then you'll probably get a little break.
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep full price for a brand new vehicle not one with a hundred miles particularly if I ordered it. If it came out of dealer inventory that's different and even then you'll probably get a little break.
It is random which ones get test driven. If they didn't put the note on there you would never know.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is random which ones get test driven. If they didn't put the note on there you would never know.
And why wouldn't you know? If you order a vehicle and it comes in with a 100 miles on it versus 5 or 6 it's kinda of obvious. I've walked away from more new vehicles than I've took delivery of for just these kind of things. Normally new vehicles are a buyers market right now not so much but the word no is very powerful. You should at least get some free oil changes or a deal on accessories.

Doc Rocket

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Base, Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I had that sticker, Bronco had about 80 miles on it. I did not think anything of it, just glad to get my Bronco. I have had very few issues over the last 9 months of Bronco ownership, and I really don't think this is a problem.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still seeing Bronco's being driven daily from the plant to the storage lots. Some of the distances are pretty far.
There are probably at least a half dozen lots that they drive them to. I drove by the Ford Lab on Southfield right off 94 earlier this week and there were at least 100 in the lot.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would this be manual specific?
From the stories I've read out here, seems coincidental that the turbo/wastegate issues are happening on the manual vehicles, or maybe it was the 2.3L engine. I'll dig around.
Sponsored