Sponsored

What # in line are you at your selected dealership?

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
So a few posters have divulged what number they are in line at their selected dealership. I emailed Granger and they were kind enough to let me know. I am in the 430ish area. Out of the 2021 delivery but most likely in the 2022 just won’t know when until Ford can give some insight. I reserved July 27th so I knew I was late to the party anyway.
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no idea. I won't check in until order banks are open. Late next week maybe.

detroitcarguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It doesn't matter what number you are at a dealership. The type of Bronco and options, combined with the actual number of Bronco's that dealer will receive determines when someone will obtain their new Bronco. I am actually kind of surprised some smaller dealers encouraged more reservations. They may end up looking pretty bad in the end. This happened with the initial Hellcat launch. Tiny dealers were promising the world, taking deposits, only to be allocated nothing from FCA.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm probably 1765 out of 1989. Early October reservation. I really have no idea, not much caring at this point, as long as I don't lose my spot in line for a mid-late spring 2022 delivery (or whenever tornado season is). It's a big dealer that a bunch of folks here might have heard of. I'm just a shmo.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
It doesn't matter what number you are at a dealership. The type of Bronco and options, combined with the actual number of Bronco's that dealer will receive determines when someone will obtain their new Bronco. I am actually kind of surprised some smaller dealers encouraged more reservations. They may end up looking pretty bad in the end. This happened with the initial Hellcat launch. Tiny dealers were promising the world, taking deposits, only to be allocated nothing from FCA.
Sure it matters, the place in line is an important part of the equation just as the late availability items are.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was just told by one dealer (I have reservations at two) that they are calling their reservation holders in reservation order. From there, they are giving allocations to whomever converts first. So if you're #1 and wait a few days and #5 converts right away, #5 gets their allocation first. Other factors at play e.g. late availability options, but that's at least how one place is doing it.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just told by one dealer (I have reservations at two) that they are calling their reservation holders in reservation order. From there, they are giving allocations to whomever converts first. So if you're #1 and wait a few days and #5 converts right away, #5 gets their allocation first. Other factors at play e.g. late availability options, but that's at least how one place is doing it.
I'd be more than pissed if a dealership did that to me . What about someone that has waited patiently but can't immediately get to the dealer due to work or other issues ?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure it matters, the place in line is an important part of the equation just as the late availability items are.
Depends on how many reservations in front of yours convert. If 317 don't, you are sitting pretty, if 400 do, not so much. It will be different at every dealer. With this allocation system, you are only competing (material delays aside) with folks at your dealer ship for pecking order and not the country as a whole (depends on how the allocations were...well... allocated in part as well. Until May when Ford claims they will let us know, no way to tell.)

In addition, Ford originally said they could push up to 6500 units a week out with overtime and second shifts, they may choose to do that, or they may not (the consensus is that MAP can build about 200000 units a year, although at least 20% will be Rangers.) Too many unknown variables to make any kind of accurate estimate on delivery.

Sponsored

B-Rad

First Edition
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco 1978 Bronco 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer called me this week to inform me of options that will cause late delivery even though it was old news here at B6G. He also said I was number one on the list to convert my reservation to an order. I really wanted to wait until I saw pictures of the black FE interior and the new B&P before ordering but if I hold out till March to put the order in I feel like the allocation process may have passed me up. I guess I can tweak the order until it actually has a vin#.

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

#2 of 147 reservations. (41 allocated).

They confirmed reservation order not order timing controlling placement (of course late availability options have an impact too)

detroitcarguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not necessarily. You can be number one, however if your options are constrained, the person with number 100 may receive theirs first. Also, if if you are number 10, but the dealer only received 6 allocations, you will sit as well. I am intimately aware of how the allocation systems work.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure. My dealer said he has ~60 reservations but that number may include Sports. Stopped by earlier this week while my car was in for the toe link recall to meet him.
Sponsored