First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As of last Monday I am #10 out of 60 reservations at Benson Ford in Easley, SC. Subject to change and probably will of course with people going soft top.
Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
#8 out of 14 allocations at my small local dealer. They told me last week to expect to be scheduled for build within a few weeks. I wasn't going to argue, but I honestly think there's no way with an Oct reservation. He said that several of the other seven have part constraints. I'm a softie w/ no hitch
I got my VIN and I was a 8/3 res but also soft top and no extras besides Mid, so good luck!

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::oops::cry:

When I tried to get that type of data from my dealer... I was told, "I don't know.. but we have over 100 reservations that we are processing... but you should get your vehicle in MY21 roleout". [sic]

I've since stopped asking questions and am just waiting on Ford to notify me.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bob Utter in Sherman, TX. The 400 was actually the # reserved. Their allocation was around 116, although I'm now around 75 as more have opted for MY22. I'm just hoping I can get a build in 4th quarter.
What was your reservation date? I’ve asked them about my place on the list, but can never seem to get an answer.

MustangRanch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT350, 11 GT500, 20 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1 & 2

Bronco_Mo

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am curious since I was going through Laura ford and was getting the run around before the ordering opened. Did they stick to their word of no deposit? I unfortunately had to purchase a vehicle and had to cancel my reservation.
I ordered an OBX from Laura Ford on 7/14/21, priced $2k below MSRP, the only deposit I made was $100 to Ford, resubmitted order in October to a 2022 at Fords request and changed colors twice and recently changed from the high to the lux package. I have asked but haven't gotten any allocation information from the dealer but I'm going to assume the have quite a few on order. I know they sell a lot of vehicles but they are happy to take my calls at anytime. Haven't heard any bad news about the dealer and see quite a few Laura trucks in the St. Louis area, so they must be doing something right..
Sponsored