First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Over the last few months, there have been many questions that have been answered. Issues found in the B&P have been fixed or clarified; we have learned things from some of these videos and very helpful insiders.
But I still need one point of clarification. ARE BIG BEND SANDSTONE SEATS HEATED OR NOT?
2AD90CBF-2DBE-4694-AFB2-B67E2843C7A2.png
Unless something has changed BB has heated front seats standard.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On 4 door? Not on arm rest or on door ? What to do ??
I am seriously not happy about this either, as the whole purpose of getting a 4 door is due to my teenagers having a better experience on some trips I have planned before they grow on up and move out.
Easier to get in and out of, more room, getting the experience of riding with the doors off, etc.
But no cupholders in rear?
Not even molded ones on the side panels?
Large oversight or a conscious decision made by engineers (for whatever functional reason) and they are avoiding it, hoping people won't notice until the signature is done.
Much like the poorly executed bottle opener which was a large talking point early in the rollout (as was the BYOD rail).
Now kind of glossed over and not brought up, hoping we all "forget they mentioned it months back".

As a solution I already looked at and purchased some MOLLE cupholders/bottle holders.
Not the greatest option but definitely one that will work vs. none at all.
Several companies sell them, and sell different types/quality stuff.

I'm usually not the negative or complaining type. I guess rough morning and cupholder concern has me ready to be like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down".
All I need to push me over the edge is a vending machine to take my money or vend me a moldy honeybun. :LOL:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Over the last few months, there have been many questions that have been answered. Issues found in the B&P have been fixed or clarified; we have learned things from some of these videos and very helpful insiders.
But I still need one point of clarification. ARE BIG BEND SANDSTONE SEATS HEATED OR NOT?
2AD90CBF-2DBE-4694-AFB2-B67E2843C7A2.png
Appear to only be heated when optioned with the Mid Package.

Order guide does not have them listed as standard.

Ford Bronco What are your remaining questions? 2310BF6C-ED1F-479C-9A8B-A6A60C0B1362
Ford Bronco What are your remaining questions? D4EB6A88-72D1-43E1-8F9D-43A2BCAB2D79

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
My question is does the base have the molle system? I've seen it answered that all trims have it and also only Badlands and BD I believe.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am seriously not happy about this either, as the whole purpose of getting a 4 door is due to my teenagers having a better experience on some trips I have planned before they grow on up and move out.
Easier to get in and out of, more room, getting the experience of riding with the doors off, etc.
But no cupholders in rear?
Not even molded ones on the side panels?
Large oversight or a conscious decision made by engineers (for whatever functional reason) and they are avoiding it, hoping people won't notice until the signature is done.
Much like the poorly executed bottle opener which was a large talking point early in the rollout (as was the BYOD rail).
Now kind of glossed over and not brought up, hoping we all "forget they mentioned it months back".

As a solution I already looked at and purchased some MOLLE cupholders/bottle holders.
Not the greatest option but definitely one that will work vs. none at all.
Several companies sell them, and sell different types/quality stuff.

I'm usually not the negative or complaining type. I guess rough morning and cupholder concern has me ready to be like Michael Douglas in "Falling Down".
All I need to push me over the edge is a vending machine to take my money or vend me a moldy honeybun. :LOL:
Your profile indicates that you are getting the WT. Did you buy a MOLLE grid with your cupholders? The WT doesn't have the MOLLE seat backs.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My question is does the base have the molle system? I've seen it answered that all trims have it and also only Badlands and BD I believe.
No. You can always add a MOLLE grid from a 3rd party.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your profile indicates that you are getting the WT. Did you buy a MOLLE grid with your cupholders? The WT doesn't have the MOLLE seat backs.
I need to amend that, I guess. Getting a BL 4 dr, 2.7 Auto.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appear to only be heated when optioned with the Mid Package.

Order guide does not have them listed as standard.

Ford Bronco What are your remaining questions? D4EB6A88-72D1-43E1-8F9D-43A2BCAB2D79
This is listed on the "Make it yours in 4 steps" flyer...not that it's true

BB.jpg

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I need to amend that, I guess. Getting a BL 4 dr, 2.7 Auto.
Then you're good. Many haven't updated their profile and I just didn't want you to have unrealized expectations.

With regard to the MOLLE grid, IMO, it is an overrated feature. If you have young kids, than having items hanging off the back of the front seats intruding into the leg space isn't an issue. If they are young adults, there is only 6" of legroom between a passenger's legs and front seat backs unless the front passengers are short where the seat is moved forward.

Even if no one intends for rear passengers, the MOLLE grid begs for shit to be hung on them. I see the ads on my FB feed where every square inch has items attached from axes, fire extinguishers, firearms, etc. The more weight secured to the grid will test the attachment hardware. Unless it is bolted to the seat back, it likely is only attached with plastic clips.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I havent heard anyone who has driven one comment on how much room there is in the drivers footwell.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then you're good. Many haven't updated their profile and I just didn't want you to have unrealized expectations.

With regard to the MOLLE grid, IMO, it is an overrated feature. If you have young kids, than having items hanging off the back of the front seats intruding into the leg space isn't an issue. If they are young adults, there is only 6" of legroom between a passenger's legs and front seat backs unless the front passengers are short where the seat is moved forward.

Even if no one intends for rear passengers, the MOLLE grid begs for shit to be hung on them. I see the ads on my FB feed where every square inch has items attached from axes, fire extinguishers, firearms, etc. The more weight secured to the grid will test the attachment hardware. Unless it is bolted to the seat back, it likely is only attached with plastic clips.
Agreed on all points.
I don't expect it to be a good Mil-spec MOLLE grid, only a plastic, light duty version. I hope to be proven wrong.
Firearms, if not on my person will be on a Go-magnet installed in a logical place down low in the driver compartment. Unless I am travelling in a state that requires otherwise.
The only things I plan on mounting to that grid are cupholders. I'll be putting the first aid kit and all in the storage in the rear floor (as much as will fit).
I really want that drop-down table but if it makes more sense to have a secondary MOLLE grid on the tailgate, so be it.
I admit all the MOLLE do-dads available seem cool in theory but practical application for most things? Not so much.
With the doors off it invites sticky fingers and temptation for others.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model