Sponsored

So your Bronco arrives at the dealership, now what??

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So not to sound selfish, or like someone trying to milk someone for all they can give, but this process has been a true bear. And with that, I would think that Ford, and even dealerships should be eager to make good on quite a few missteps, communication gaps and misleading expectations............

With that said, for those of you that have taken delivery of their rigs, what did Ford do, and/or the dealership do as a courtesy? To make good on the process being bad, and their communication sucking? (Yes, there is a worldwide pandemic, shipping issues, parts constraints) ((However, they are the ones providing the product, and we are the ones ordering and paying for it......................... and waiting and waiting and waiting for it))

Just want to create a thread so that all of us know what others have received (ford points, swag, apologies, etc) so that those of us that do take delivery moving forward, and that were delayed, mislead, pushed out, and ignored know what we may be entitled to....... to make up for some of the pain in the a$#!

Anybody?

p.s. remember the days when the dealers, salesman, and even ford needed us and acted like it????
Sponsored

OP
OP
2kmsiebert

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing I would expect is a Bronco at MSRP and the key fob.
I had thought some had said that Ford was adding an addl 22000 fordpass reward points to those that were delayed a model year? Also something about points for changing from hardtop to soft? maybe I am mistaken!

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up our Bronco 12/8. Nothing from the dealer. I wasn't expecting anything either. Talked to them about the points thing but, they never could seem to find them 🤔 🤔

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only thing I would expect is a Bronco at MSRP and the key fob.
Got both, plus a second key fob, lol

First oil change was free but that is my dealer standard practice for all.

No extra points beyond my 262,000 as promised from Ford although I did have to ask as only 42000 were automatic.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had thought some had said that Ford was adding an addl 22000 fordpass reward points to those that were delayed a model year? Also something about points for changing from hardtop to soft? maybe I am mistaken!
Every new Ford or Lincoln gets 42000. Switching from dual top (modular painted) to soft was worth 200,000 and there was an additional 20,000 for delivery being after 9/1/21

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You get 42k just for buying a ford. Depending on when and what you ordered, you may be eligible for an additional 220k points. I forget the specifics. Other than that and the customer satisfaction funds, you might feel lucky to get it at msrp and nothing more. I got the dealer to cover the $900 mud flaps with the customer satisfaction funds, ymmv.

I wouldn’t expect much in addition.

497C2741-337B-4602-82D0-A61847FA0FE5.jpeg

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the dealer asks what more they could do to ensure they receive an A+ rating on your experience, that’s your chance to ask.

OP
OP
2kmsiebert

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Every new Ford or Lincoln gets 42000. Switching from dual top (modular painted) to soft was worth 200,000 and there was an additional 20,000 for delivery being after 9/1/21
That is what I was wondering about. And to access those, did you have to get the Dealer to activate, or call ford?

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't expect anything but MSRP. Remember the dealer is hoping you don't purchase so they can sell to someone else at a markup. I'm just hoping to get msrp at 2021 price since I'm a a day one holder that was pushed back to 22.

Sponsored

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you get MSRP, no delivery damage , no 'test drive' miles and all of the FP points, consider yourself lucky. I got the full 262k points ($1300 value): 42k purchase, 200k top, 20k early rez holder.

OP
OP
2kmsiebert

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you get MSRP, no delivery damage , no 'test drive' miles and all of the FP points, consider yourself lucky. I got the full 262k points ($1300 value): 42k purchase, 200k top, 20k early rez holder.
Agreed, I do want Ford's points based on what they can provide. And as for the dealership, I really dont expect much from them anymore..

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford/your dealer doesn't owe you anything other than the vehicle you paid for.

andysaurus_rex

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You need the dealership's cooperation more than they need yours, to be frank. They're more than happy for you to decline the purchase so they can go and mark it up for the general public to buy. You should expect good service while you're there but from a dealer's perspective, there's only so much information they can give you. It's a waiting game and they can't give you information when they have none, and the long wait certainly wasn't their fault.
Sponsored