Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey All,

New here and had a quick question. What represents you "place in line" for a bronco? Is it your reservation date, the date you convert from reserved to order, OR the date you actually put the order in with specs? My reservation date was 7/24/20 and I'm told that put me in one of the first production runs. Just seeing if anyone knew better or could confirm that. Thanks in advance. A ton of great reading on this site.
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, first things first, welcome to the jungle! we've got fun and games and a little drama. What we don't have is a place in line!
I'm a 7/14 @~7:30am reservation. I haven't heard a peep!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer allocation first, then constraints, then reservation date and time, your date puts you in the later half of the reservations

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

n+1

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Supposedly it goes by reservation timestamp, although there are many things that can effect that. One thing is for certain, a 7/24 reservation would not be considered early around here, and tens of thousands of orders down the line. Your best bet for "quick" delivery is a soft top 4 door with no constraints. What's your build look like?

Sponsored
OP
OP

JaketheMoose

Base
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Supposedly it goes by reservation timestamp, although there are many things that can effect that. One thing is for certain, a 7/24 reservation would not be considered early around here, and tens of thousands of orders down the line. Your best bet for "quick" delivery is a soft top 4 door with no constraints. What's your build look like?
Its a Base Sasquatch, 4-door, soft-top. w/ the 2.7 Word I've been hearing is that the hardtop and tow package are the biggest hold ups and mine has neither. Hope that helps.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Phil, after everyone chimes in about reservation dates, constraints, dealer priorities, etc. etc....
Take a full years calendar for the next couple years, put them up on the wall, put on a blindfold, grab a dart and let her fly. That will get you as good an estimate as anything!

OP
OP

JaketheMoose

Base
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Phil, after everyone chimes in about reservation dates, constraints, dealer priorities, etc. etc....
Take a full years calendar for the next couple years, put them up on the wall, put on a blindfold, grab a dart and let her fly. That will get you as good an estimate as anything!
AWESOME... probably good advice, lol

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to the gameshow where points don’t matter and there is no clear winner. The rules are always subject to change and you are encouraged to stay pumped while not receiving any tangible communications about a product you reserved over a year ago without even seeing in person. Seem reasonable?

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am a day one reservation. Rather late order conversion. And heard nothing. But I know it’s because my dealer sucks.

Sponsored
OP
OP

JaketheMoose

Base
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Welcome to the gameshow where points don’t matter and there is no clear winner. The rules are always subject to change and you are encouraged to stay pumped while not receiving any tangible communications about a product you reserved over a year ago without even seeing in person. Seem reasonable?
We actually saw, touched and drove a Sasquatched Black Diamond a few weeks back at the dealership. It is as awesome as we had hoped. In fact, after we were done driving it, we went over to the Jeep dealership and jumped in a Rubicon for a test-drive. My wife drove it BACK to the Ford dealer and parked it right next to the new Bronco! She gets out, walks around and justifies out loud at Ford that we made the right decision ordering the Bronco. Next level savage move!

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I see YOU'RE a ray of sunshine today, buddy... 😂

Wickspick

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We actually saw, touched and drove a Sasquatched Black Diamond a few weeks back at the dealership. It is as awesome as we had hoped. In fact, after we were done driving it, we went over to the Jeep dealership and jumped in a Rubicon for a test-drive. My wife drove it BACK to the Ford dealer and parked it right next to the new Bronco! She gets out, walks around and justifies out loud at Ford that we made the right decision ordering the Bronco. Next level savage move!
Nice move. I have not seen one in person yet, my dealer was supposed to get one this month but will most likely be delayed. The closest I have found is about 50 miles away from me. I am confident that I have made a good decision on my reservation for the Bronco over the Jeep. Just frustrated with delays, communication and what seems like poor planning. Patiently waiting
Sponsored