Sponsored

So your Bronco arrives at the dealership, now what??

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got $750 worth of accessories from the satisfaction funds. Ordered, not received.
Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got mine below msrp, half my accessories paid for (about 500 bucks) through the bronco program.

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is something called "Customer Satisfaction Funds" that at least my dealership got access to from Ford and is offering me $500 to spend on Ford OEM accessories. There's something your dealer can look up on the "FDAD Claim Page" on their Bronco Dashboard if they don't know about it. It doesn't cost the dealership anything since Ford is supposed to reimburse them. That $500 offsets the bullshit surprise $500 ADM fee they slapped me with on top of already paying MSRP, so I feel slightly better I suppose. Oh, and I got a free hammock and a calendar :rolleyes:

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does the 20k reservation work; how early of a reservation?

Edit: I see now it applies to before March 21 ordering.

OP
OP
2kmsiebert

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good to know all of these tips, esp the ford satisfaction funds. I did ask about the extra points for switching to a softtop, but they did verify that you had to be emailed by ford and asked to make the change. Not just get the blanket email we all got saying it would be faster......

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So not to sound selfish, or like someone trying to milk someone for all they can give, but this process has been a true bear. And with that, I would think that Ford, and even dealerships should be eager to make good on quite a few missteps, communication gaps and misleading expectations............

With that said, for those of you that have taken delivery of their rigs, what did Ford do, and/or the dealership do as a courtesy? To make good on the process being bad, and their communication sucking? (Yes, there is a worldwide pandemic, shipping issues, parts constraints) ((However, they are the ones providing the product, and we are the ones ordering and paying for it......................... and waiting and waiting and waiting for it))

Just want to create a thread so that all of us know what others have received (ford points, swag, apologies, etc) so that those of us that do take delivery moving forward, and that were delayed, mislead, pushed out, and ignored know what we may be entitled to....... to make up for some of the pain in the a$#!

Anybody?

p.s. remember the days when the dealers, salesman, and even ford needed us and acted like it????
All dealerships were given up to $1000 dollars for the severely delayed broncos to give each customer in swag, accessories, down payment whatever they wanted to use it for although most are not giving it to those customers
Sponsored