First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was trying to reach ARB about an m190 locker since it looked like a swap to the m210 still wasn't working for the electronics and I don't want to figure out a solid axle swap and I saw this. Is this new? I just finally got my vin after 15 months, been driving a baby bronco badlands so haven't been keeping up on the full size stuff. If so I'm super happy cuz I ordered when you couldn't get a manual sasquatch and didn't want to los my pricing on a system change cuz it was like thousands more for after 2021.

Screenshot_20221121-215854.png
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kseannau

Kseannau

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I was up last night looking I swore it said m190 but now I see it just says non sasquatch so I know if that means non sasquatch m210's or also m190's. I'm waiting for ARB to open and I'll call and ask them. I've got my fingers crossed cuz I don't want big tires and I don't rock crawl or do much hard core off-roading but man I know if I hadn't had rear lockers in my others vehicles I would t have made it thru the mud and snow I go thru and I know a front would probably just be for my peace of mind but sometimes my eyes are bigger than my truck if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

orion

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' F-250, 17' Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That is definitely for the M190 axle. You will need new ring and pinion too since the ring is welded on to the carrier.

OP
OP
Kseannau

Kseannau

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
ARB didn't know what it was said they don't have a front locker for bronco yet according to the guy I spoke to just now but it's on Northridge 4x4.

OP
OP
Kseannau

Kseannau

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just called Northridge 4x4 and they said they do have the front locker for the base m190 axle and I'll also need the dual pump manifold and mounting bracket.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kseannau

Kseannau

Base
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I'm gonna stick with what ARB said and say this isn't happening until they confirm it. I'm not ordering $3500 of stuff that might work. Well if anyone else wants to be the first call Northridge 4x4 and they'll order it for you with a 30+ days out wait. I don't feel like being the guinea pig on this one anymore without better confirmation.

I looked some more and the rd219 ARB locker is for the 19+22 ranger front m190 axle and it looks like some older rangers too, and it looks to me like they just assumed it was the same, thing which it very likely could be but because I got pushed backed twice to a 2023 bronco and something could have changed, and 3-4 thousand is a lot to me I'm gonna wait and let ARB tell me it works. It doesn't seem like a stretch if they are already selling it for the ranger, so I can wait. Now I just have to decide if I should go ahead and do the rear while I wait.
Sponsored

Last edited: