Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paying cash is a waste. People do not understand the time-value of money. Unless you have bad credit and your rates are excessively high, 'tis better to buy cheap money and put your liquid assets to work for you making more money than the cheap money costs you.

Even if the figures work out even, the money you pay during the next 60 months is worth less than the money you have in your pocket today. Especially in these times of high inflation. Buy now, pay later has never looked so good; this is why the fed raises rates, to slow down the spending in such times. In short, buy cheap money now and pay off with cash worth less tomorrow, a win-win for those that have assets. A lose-lose for those that save cash thinking it is the right thing to do.
Sponsored

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Paying cash is a waste. People do not understand the time-value of money. Unless you have bad credit and your rates are excessively high, 'tis better to buy cheap money and put your liquid assets to work for you making more money than the cheap money costs you.

Even if the figures work out even, the money you pay during the next 60 months is worth less than the money you have in your pocket today. Especially in these times of high inflation. Buy now, pay later has never looked so good; this is why the fed raises rates, to slow down the spending in such times. In short, buy cheap money now and pay off with cash worth less tomorrow, a win-win for those that have assets. A lose-lose for those that save cash thinking it is the right thing to do.
FYI... I have great credit and choose not to finance toys. I have often felt people who finance the way of offsetting futures values sometimes get bit by overspending.. "CASH is King " says it all. But thanks for your input. k

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI... I have great credit and choose not to finance toys. I have often felt people who finance the way of offsetting futures values sometimes get bit by overspending.. "CASH is King " says it all. But thanks for your input. k
I fully agree, finance and keep your cash......

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depends on your rate, but last year when I financed mine it was 1%

With inflation and rate hikes, that now is pretty much a wash. People throw 'free money' around, but debt that cheap really is assuming you don't just accumulate it endlessly

MicMac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 TREMOR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the cash to pay for my BRONCO outright. So I think I will take my Bronco money to Vegas and put it on Red one time. Take the winnings to the dealer and pay in full with cash. Then I will invest the rest. Seems Like a Winner to me.
Sponsored