Sponsored

Did you get the deal you expected?

How close to the original price are you?

• Total voters

joez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know a lot of you put your reservations down a long time ago and when you did you spoke to your dealers about pricing. At the time dealers were saying all kind of things like no ADM, we will take x plan pricing, and we will be x% under invoice. Now that these trucks are starting to show up (or close to showing up) and orders are being taken. How close to that original deal are you?
Sponsored

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am paying sticker which I feel is fair.
This is what I expect to pay. In my emails with the sales rep there has never been any mention of any other number than MSRP. Do I have any reason to worry? Itā€™s a FE so I feel like they really canā€™t sell it to anyone else and maybe that gives me some leverage.

Ecobeast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is what I expect to pay. In my emails with the sales rep there has never been any mention of any other number than MSRP. Do I have any reason to worry? Itā€™s a FE so I feel like they really canā€™t sell it to anyone else and maybe that gives me some leverage.
If you haven't talked numbers with your dealer at this point Iā€™m thinking all bets are off. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything stopping them from selling your FE to someone else if they throw out a price you donā€™t like at this point.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you sign a purchase agreement? My dealer filled one out showing their doc fee,price, and taxes. We agreed and signed.

Sponsored

HawaiiSlim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you sign a purchase agreement? My dealer filled one out showing their doc fee,price, and taxes. We agreed and signed.
Your dealer sounds like theyā€™re on top of things. Iā€™d like to do the same, but I literally canā€™t get ahold of my salesperson.

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you didn't have them put in writing before it went into production, the dealer has all the leverage and you are at their mercy. They know people aren't going to back out after waiting a year for a vehicle, so some sleazy ones might jack up their commission a few k if they smell easy prey.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you haven't talked numbers with your dealer at this point Iā€™m thinking all bets are off. I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything stopping them from selling your FE to someone else if they throw out a price you donā€™t like at this point.
Iā€™m 95% sure Ford laid it out to their dealers to provide a purchase agreement that details everything. To try to combat surprises later on. I believe without one they can bring you and say they have to charge you $10-$20,000 over sticker because of the market. It would be an extremely shitty thing to do but I wouldnā€™t be one bit surprised.

Yes1Please

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Kia Sportage
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will know next year sometime lol (just ordered mine last week same day as the res)
Was referred to the dealership by my work, we buy all our work trucks through them. Spoke to them the other day and he indicated MSRP is where they are at. He indicated by spring of next year he "should" have some room to help me out (when my order gets closer to being fulfilled).

Yes I know its not good practice to not have signed documentation BUT my company does buy a lot of vehicles through them and I doubt they want to mess that up by screwing me over.

I'm ok with MSRP, I did put it out there that I am hopeful he could do 2k off MSRP when the time comes :)

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your dealer sounds like theyā€™re on top of things. Iā€™d like to do the same, but I literally canā€™t get ahold of my salesperson.
Theyā€™re not bad, the communication can be a little bit better but on the flipside thereā€™s really not much to say. Whatever I see on here they see and they know that. Itā€™s a very small family owned dealership. Small as in I can call the owner and shoot the shit with him. They were very upfront with their msrp pricing.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If you didn't have them put in writing before it went into production, the dealer has all the leverage and you are at their mercy. They know people aren't going to back out after waiting a year for a vehicle, so some sleazy ones might jack up their commission a few k if they smell easy prey.
I fully expect to see threads here in the next few months were people gotten ripped off by crappy dealers. I know Ford put on a 20% allocation conversion for them but I donā€™t think theyā€™ll care. I work for Fords competitor. Dealerships are refusing to honor our employee pricing because they know somebody will come in behind us and pay full price for it. With their inventory low they want as much money as possible to keep the lights on and employees working.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know a lot of you put your reservations down a long time ago and when you did you spoke to your dealers about pricing. At the time dealers were saying all kind of things like no ADM, we will take x plan pricing, and we will be x% under invoice. Now that these trucks are starting to show up (or close to showing up) and orders are being taken. How close to that original deal are you?
All I can say is may the force be with you.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are only a handful or less of people who have actually signed the papers and taken delivery. Essentially nobody knows for sure what deal they will actually get.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved last July expecting MSRP, ended up at $500 over invoice finalized.
Sponsored