First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The "auto" headlights I find are irritating. Lights come on every time I just open a door or unlock the vehicle. High beams go on and off on my very early AM commute, I have to manually flick the lever to get them to stop- every day.

Then on top of that mine has the issue of the lights just coming on randomly or not turning off. It's got to do with the passenger door and when I open it with the vehicle off and parked it messes up the lights. Then when I open the drivers door to get in after the chimes come on- ugh such a pain. I have to manually turn the dial to turn the lights off to get rid of the chimes and just resets every time. From reading some other posts on the subject I believe I have a defective headlight switch. But so hard to get it in to the dealer working, working, working......and my spouse working even more. I do my own maintenance so defects are tough to bring it in to Ford.
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As mentioned, if you are looking to stop the Bronco from automatically choosing auto headlights every time you start, you need Forscan. You can set it to always select the last position your headlights were in, like a normal vehicle. ;)

quipstad

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR 7MT 4A, 2013 Outback 2.5L 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anybody tell me which Forscan module and function need to be changed
BdyCM 726-74-01
xx** | xxxx | xx--
Changing only the asterisk characters from 00 to 01 will prevent reset to auto; it will retain the last selected position.
HeadlampPosAtIgnOn_Cfg: 00=Auto 01=Last Known

vincent chiang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
THANKS A LOT
It,s that (HeadlampPosAtIgnOn_Cfg: 00=Auto 01=Last Known )in the BCM module
I want to know what moudle will been changed not the asbuilt
thanks
BdyCM 726-74-01
xx** | xxxx | xx--
Changing only the asterisk characters from 00 to 01 will prevent reset to auto; it will retain the last selected position.
HeadlampPosAtIgnOn_Cfg: 00=Auto 01=Last Known

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I disabled mine with SuperChips FlashCal. This way I can change back if I choose with the handheld.
Sponsored