First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just bought a used BD. The base (non-Signature) LED headlights. As everyone knows there is a dial to the left of the steering wheel to set parking/auto-on/always on headlights. I have it set to auto-on and you get the amber light next to the switch turned to auto-on. This works just fine as I am out and about. Leave the BD to shop and come back and the amber light is set next to auto-on. However, when I start my BD in the morning there is no amber light next to auto-on or any of the light settings, and my headlights are on. This pretty much defeats the point of auto-on at dusk or rain. Any thoughts? Thankfully still under warranty if need be.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are remote starting it, nothing will be on until you hit the start button

Idaho Driver

Base
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is a problem with the headlight switch and you can get it changed under warranty. Mine would change positions and sometimes the lights would come on unattended.
I started a thread on here and a Ford tech contacted me to diagnose, then I took it to my dealer for the warranty replacement.

Robs

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a problem with the headlight switch and you can get it changed under warranty. Mine would change positions and sometimes the lights would come on unattended.
I started a thread on here and a Ford tech contacted me to diagnose, then I took it to my dealer for the warranty replacement.
I read a previous post and have experienced it myself when getting into or out of the BD my knee accidentally rubbed up against the light knob changing the knobs position. The only glitch in the system was me

Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I read a previous post and have experienced it myself when getting into or out of the BD my knee accidentally rubbed up against the light knob changing the knobs position. The only glitch in the system was me
All of this computerized shit make me put whiskey on my cornflakes.

Why can't Form keep it simple?