Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great job! Makes the 2-door even better with an option like this 🤠

Can't tell, but does it have a bulkhead at the seats? That would be nice as a full enclosure that could be open or closed at will.
it doesn't but that’s something I’ve considered adding down the road. Im working on a “windjammer” for it next.
Sponsored

OP
OP
davidforlife

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some material that I think might be incredibly lightweight and rigid (I sell building materials) and it MAY perfect for this but it also might be a little pricey...can ANYONE give me a template? I'd gladly pay but I'd like to try with some 1/8" masonite first. Just to see if I can figure it out.
Awesome! Please report back. I’m trying to think how I could use mine as a template to share. Any ideas?

OP
OP
davidforlife

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's nice! It would be interesting to see if I can make a similar one the way I made my DIY cargo shelf. :unsure::unsure::unsure: Now you got my wheels turnin. The only challenge here is that there's no way to lock the 2nd row seats from folding and still accessing the cargo area when the Bronco is left alone parked.
Are you saying that you want to keep the seats up and make a cover for the cargo space behind them? You could use a bike lock that wraps around the roll bar and through the head rest.

OP
OP
davidforlife

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey man, that looks really clean and reminds me of how I saw 60's Broncos jeeps and Scouts as a kid. people made what they wanted to do with them.
Looks nice ... gives me ideas!!
Thanks! Glad I could inspire. By the way, you’ve got one of my favorite builds I’ve seen on this forum. I don’t off-road enough, but love those Swampers and Hutchinson wheels you’ve got.

Sponsored
OP
OP
davidforlife

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that a Bronco Door mounting bracket on the wall to the right of the tool cabinet? If so - how do you like it?
It gets the job done and pretty secure. You can thread the original top bolts in place to ensure the doors don’t jump off the thing. I just wish I had a better spot in my garage - the doors side by side are long. Also they don’t quite sit flush against the wall. I’ve considered adding a piece of wood behind the mount to bring it out from the wall a bit and free up some space.

Benallen6

Base
First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the speaker pods on the back aftermarket?

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Glad I could inspire. By the way, you’ve got one of my favorite builds I’ve seen on this forum. I don’t off-road enough, but love those Swampers and Hutchinson wheels you’ve got.
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I modify and try things out to make my lil' stumpjumper my own.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks good. I'll mentioned doing this in a Facebook group, and got instant hostility. Several of them said it was a good way to cheapen my Bronco and I was going to "junk it up", etc What's funny is that I did this 10 years ago for my Jeep and it looked great. Good job.

OP
OP
davidforlife

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. I'll mentioned doing this in a Facebook group, and got instant hostility. Several of them said it was a good way to cheapen my Bronco and I was going to "junk it up", etc What's funny is that I did this 10 years ago for my Jeep and it looked great. Good job.
Thank you! It’s really a fun and satisfying project, and you don’t need much expertise to accomplish it. So far it’s been very functional as extra security. People who see it in person think I purchased it.

And that’s too bad about the comments on Facebook. I got this vehicle to “junk it up”. I mean, it’s a bronco not a show pony!
Sponsored

Reactions: bek