Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can try to refuse the add ons all you want, but dealers like San Tan/Camelback/Peori/Surprise Ford will tell you to pound sand and sell the truck to someone else for ADM money. Sanderson is probably the only ford dealer in Phx that would do a zero add on MSRP special order.

Mine was $50,500 out the door, today’s offers with 475 miles on it. Maybe the manual transmission submarines the value, but I wouldn’t own a Bronco any other way.
EB37653A-5ADB-4121-8C19-9B5AD2F4D26C.jpeg
10B654BD-86B5-4C18-852A-9979B93BEA38.jpeg
Weird, mines also a manual
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weird, mines also a manual
Regional differences I guess. San Diego is a big money market for many things, Cape Cod has money but also is more old money types who don’t buy flashy stuff.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can try to refuse the add ons all you want, but dealers like San Tan/Camelback/Peori/Surprise Ford will tell you to pound sand and sell the truck to someone else for ADM money.
So far, nobody has had any issues with Earnhardt. (I agree that San Tan and Camelback are super sleazy)

Mine should finally be built next month, so we'll see. I switched to Earnhardt after San Tan wouldn't commit to no stupid "add ons".

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far, nobody has had any issues with Earnhardt. (I agree that San Tan and Camelback are super sleazy)

Mine should finally be built next month, so we'll see. I switched to Earnhardt after San Tan wouldn't commit to no stupid "add ons".
San Tan tried to bend me over for $2500 in add ons and $10K ADM on my ordered Raptor in 2020. I went to ABQ and bought one off the lot for $500 over invoice with no add ons.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As much as I hate ADM, with that build, you would be lucky to see it built before 2024, and then with a price increase.

I would begrudgingly pull the trigger knowing how hard it would be to get it at any reasonable time in the future. I would ask the dealer to offer yours up in the future with the same $5k deal.

FWIW, I love the Roast interior.

OP
OP
Dadsquatch

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

San Tan tried to bend me over for $2500 in add ons and $10K ADM on my ordered Raptor in 2020. I went to ABQ and bought one off the lot for $500 over invoice with no add ons.
My actual order is with San Tan, so who knows what games they’ll try to play whenever that arrives. I guess another positive with trying to make this new deal work if I can come out somewhat clean.
Sponsored