Sponsored

Does anyone know if I can still place an Everglades order?

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation but not an order. I tried placing the Everglades order from March 8th and reminded the dealership after a few days. They just told me they couldn’t place the order because the banks weren’t open. I think they just were confused. Did I lose my reservation/chance of bronco this year?
Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you didn’t have an order by the time the order banks closed, you are out of luck. Would have been better off placing an order and having it moved to priority code 99 until you could order what you wanted.

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I spoke with my dealer 2 days ago, and they said they would change my order to an Everglades for an extra $10,000 firm. I said no thanks.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is my understanding that you can currently only place an order for a WT H3.0, EG or BRaptor and only existing reservation holder can do so, no off the street orders allowed. Clipped from the Granger March update thread:

How does a customer switch to a Raptor or Everglades and still qualify for pricing protection?
J2 order banks will open March 8 after the cutoff. Because these are new series, they do not qualify for any price protection.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is my understanding that you can currently only place an order for a WT H3.0, EG or BRaptor and only existing reservation holder can do so, no off the street orders allowed. Clipped from the Granger March update thread:

How does a customer switch to a Raptor or Everglades and still qualify for pricing protection?
J2 order banks will open March 8 after the cutoff. Because these are new series, they do not qualify for any price protection.
Thank you! This is hopeful! I will try my luck at the dealership during lunch.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI. per this Ford communique, all BRaptor orders are due on Monday. I would think it is reasonable to assume that all EG and WT H3.0 orders need to be finalized by then as well.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Everglades is the only one closed to anyone that doesn’t have a reservation. The rest have been fair game.

Source: I know the system, and also ordered and received a VIN for a Raptor without a reservation

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everglades is the only one closed to anyone that doesn’t have a reservation. The rest have been fair game.

Source: I know the system, and also ordered and received a VIN for a Raptor without a reservation
When you say reservation you don’t mean an existing order right? Cause I have the order just hasn’t been placed by dealership. Thanks.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you say reservation you don’t mean an existing order right? Cause I have the order just hasn’t been placed by dealership. Thanks.
Apologies I got that wrong. 2022 Everglades models are for any unscheduled orders that have been placed. If you have a reservation that has yet to be converted to an order I’m unsure of how it directly applies to getting an Everglades but would assume you’re forfeiting a 2022 Bronco period if you haven’t had an order placed at all yet.

OP
OP
Perdido214

Perdido214

Badlands
First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150 5.0 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies I got that wrong. 2022 Everglades models are for any unscheduled orders that have been placed. If you have a reservation that has yet to be converted to an order I’m unsure of how it directly applies to getting an Everglades but would assume you’re forfeiting a 2022 Bronco period if you haven’t had an order placed at all yet.
Appreciate the clarification. I guess I’m just screwed. Hopefully I can find a badlands at MSRP.
Sponsored