Sponsored

Does anyone know where to find raw, high-res Photoshop images of Bronco/Wildtrak logos?

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looking for these for a couple of pet projects. Need something sharper than a .jpg pulled off a web site. Would be nice to find all the typical logos, especially the WIldtrak emblem on the side of the vehicle, if they're out there. Transparent background would be a plus. Figured Ford might have released them but I've had no luck.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you expect to monetize or even display in public you need to contact Ford, pay a license fee (if they approve your use) and they will give you full access to their library of pure images.

Or if you are the media and can score media access to same. Motor Trend, C&D, Autoweek.........

OP
OP
bek

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you expect to monetize or even display in public you need to contact Ford, pay a license fee (if they approve your use) and they will give you full access to their library of pure images.

Or if you are the media and can score media access to same. Motor Trend, C&D, Autoweek.........
Sure, makes sense. No, I'm not going to monetize. My first thought is that I'd like the Wildtrak Hoss 3.0 emblem on my headrest of my Katzkin seats.
Sponsored