First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered through my local dealership (Joe Myers Ford) which is a top 10 volume dealership. Does that give any "advantage" in the number of broncos they will receive? And what dealership did yall order through? And are there any other Joe Myers guys out there!!!!
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably.

From ford:

" Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive. "

ETA: I believe that has to to do with the number of reservations they've converted to orders.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered through my local dealership (Joe Myers Ford) which is a top 10 volume dealership. Does that give any "advantage" in the number of broncos they will receive? And what dealership did yall order through? And are there any other Joe Myers guys out there!!!!
Yes. The number of MY21 Broncos a dealer receives is primarily based on how many orders they get, but dealerships with high SUV sales, and that are located in markets with high Wrangler/4runner/etc registrations, are weighted to receive additional units as well.

That said, we don't know the *actual* formula used, or any specific dealership's numbers, so we can't really compute exactly how these things mattered.

All we do know is that generally speaking, all dealers received roughly the same percentage of Broncos. So these metrics played a role, but not a huge one.

Bullet point 2c:

Ford Bronco Does dealership rank matter? Allocation Memo Formula

Last edited:

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s dealer rank?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your dealer already knows their allotment. Just ask them

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live very close to Joe Myers, but went with Jorge at Tomball instead.